The Big Wrestling Thread!

Bryan Alvarez of F4Wonline.com attended last night's RAW in Seattle and noted that many Hulk Hogan videos were shown while RAW was on commercial break. Dave Meltzer added that there's a reason for this and apparently it's being done to hype Hogan's eventual WWE return.

FcEtGVD.png

The following photo was recently taken at the WWE Performance Center, featuring Drew McIntyre alongside El Torito, who is not wearing his mask:

z6ge.jpg

eoh0.jpg

Stuart Tomlinson, an English former football (soccer) goalkeeper, is the latest former professional athlete to join WWE. The 28-year-old, who recently appeared on the cover of Men's Health Magazine after working as a male model, has signed a developmental contract with WWE.

The Chester, England-born former footballer, who retired following a knee injury last summer, met with WWE representatives during the company's European tour last month.

In response to messages of good luck from followers of his former football teams Tomlinson stated, "Big thankyou for all the supportive msgs. #WWE #tomoOnTour."

Found this just now too; someone mocked up their own card for WrestleMania XXX...

wwe_wrestlemania_30_dream_card_by_vangua

What do you guys reckon, feasible, never in a million years, or a mix of both?

Undertaker vs. Brock. perhaps. though i'm uncertain as to why Ryback is there, he's no longer with Paul Heyman

Randy Orton vs. The Rock. their entrances would likely be longer than the match itself. so no.

Cody vs. Golddust. This will happen at some point, I doubt it will be Wrestlemania.

Hogan vs. Swagger. definitely not. Hogan wouldn't do a WM match unless it was big money, he'd probably demand the main event too. Also, Jack Swagger is not money, not to mention he seems to screw up any push he's given. With this said, in an actual WRESTLING match, Swagger would kill Hogan.

Bryan and CM Punk. no way Bryan and Punk will ever main event a Wrestlemania together.

6-pack challenge. not at Mania, maybe the opening match at the following pay-per-view.

Cena vs. Triple H. another career match for Paul? jeeze ... and toss HBK in there. retirement must be a joke to these people.

6-man tag. unsure.

Lumberjill. I would watch it, all three are talented. unfortunately, if this were going to be a PPV match, it wouldn't last more than 7-8 minutes. and that's being generous. I see it being on Raw or even a live Smackdown.

Cesaro vs. McIntyre. you know, I'd be interested to see this match with no interference or shenanigans. It could be a showcase

Undertaker vs. Brock. perhaps. though i'm uncertain as to why Ryback is there, he's no longer with Paul Heyman

It was done back in October.

There is backstage speculation on the winner of the TLC match sunday coming to RAW next week wearing this:

*snipped*

Oh god, I hope so!