The Big Wrestling Thread!

Hello,

1517459_635000596564379_1136345525_n.png

So WWE taking away CM Punk signs is true? Wow that is low... :no:

I would just buy a TNA shirt and go to a front row WWE event to ###### them off further

I would just buy a TNA shirt and go to a front row WWE event to **** them off further

If I ever go to a WWE event, I've got it covered. ;)

post-151617-0-67947000-1391859238.jpg

Huge emphasis on the word "if", as front row tickets to both WWE and TNA shows cost an arm and a leg (amazingly, TNA are charging more than WWE; WWE's tickets max out at ?79.40 but TNA's tickets max out at ?107).

That picture was almost exactly a year ago. Lost ~20lbs since then. :P

Hello,

Huge emphasis on the word "if", as front row tickets to both WWE and TNA shows cost an arm and a leg (amazingly, TNA are charging more than WWE; WWE's tickets max out at ?79.40 but TNA's tickets max out at ?107).

Actually that makes sense, WWE's revenue doesnt come from its live audience; its the merchandise, ads, PPV, etc. so they can sell at almost a lost for front row.

I went once I believe to RAW (attitude era, I THINK it was live, Im not sure) and I got the cheapest seats (15 or 20 bucks I dont remember). Its a great experience and I really recommend it at least ONCE if you are a wrestling fan :)

McMahon did confirm that matches involving Chris Benoit would be available. In 2007, Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son before taking his own life.

?They are incredible challenging decisions to make,? McMahon said. ?At the end of the day, we try to do what?s right for our fans and we try to give them exactly what they want to see.?

Src

McMahon did confirm that matches involving Chris Benoit would be available. In 2007, Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son before taking his own life.

?They are incredible challenging decisions to make,? McMahon said. ?At the end of the day, we try to do what?s right for our fans and we try to give them exactly what they want to see.?

Src

It's for the best. If they decided to not show any of Benoit's matches, then that would have affected seven WrestleManias, one of them the main event.