The Big Wrestling Thread!

So thats his version of staying out the limelight..

You can't take dirt sheets saying he wants to stay out of the public as fact. They don't know.

Clearly, between this, and going to every Blackhawks game, and doing the on-ice thing he did there, he isn't.

• Like 1

With Bryan out for 3 months I have a wish he would return but I doubt it, he's just winding his contract down till July and then end up in ROH

With Bryan out for 3 months I have a wish he would return but I doubt it, he's just winding his contract down till July and then end up in ROH

Three months? They are saying more like 3 weeks.

Punk won't wrestle elsewhere. No reason to. 

Three months? They are saying more like 3 weeks.

Punk won't wrestle elsewhere. No reason to. 

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE is expecting Daniel Bryan to be on the shelf for 2-3 months, if everything goes perfectly. It could easily be longer, but WWE is expecting that his return will be sometime in late July or August.

This guy is soooo going to get ruined by creative if they don't get a handle on themselves.

WWE has signed Willie Mack (real name Willie McClinton Jr.) to a developmental deal, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

Mack has been a regular on the California independent scene since 2006, most notably wrestling for Pro Wrestling Guerrilla and Championship Wrestling from Hollywood. He's got a ton of charisma and is really entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=opSZMe2mKos

• Like 2

^^ Jesus, they've definitely stuck gold there, just looking from that video.  :omg: