The Big Wrestling Thread!

Got a curiosity about WWE. Why are they unable to properly push & promote a "power house"? Take a look at all those potential "candidates": Kane is laughable, this Rusev character doesn't sell at all, Ryback is 0, and I won't even mention Big Show, Henry and others like these. In WCW days, Goldberg was great, everything from his entrance, his theme, his physique and his attitude was perfect for what they wanted out of him. And this wasn't the only example, there were others, like Luger for example. Powerful wrestlers that were there to dominate. I don't see anything like this in WWE. And please, don't say Lesnar.  :pinch:

The Best Tag Teams in the World aren?t in WWE

TNA

#4 The Wolves

#12 Hardy Boyz

#11 Team 3D

#20 BroMans

ROH

#2 reDRagon

#7 Bad Influence

#3 The Young Bucks

#17 War Machine

#5 Forever Hooligans

#14 The Briscoes

NJPW

#6 Bullet Club (Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson)

#1 Time Splitters

#16 Jado & Gedo

#13 Suzukigun (Taka Michinoku & Taichi)

#10 Tencozy

#9 Killer Elite Squad

I watched the first episode of The Monday Night War. Very well done, looking forward to the other 19 episodes planned for this series. At one point they interview Vince Russo. Had no idea he "made up" with WWE.

Got a curiosity about WWE. Why are they unable to properly push & promote a "power house"? Take a look at all those potential "candidates": Kane is laughable, this Rusev character doesn't sell at all, Ryback is 0, and I won't even mention Big Show, Henry and others like these. In WCW days, Goldberg was great, everything from his entrance, his theme, his physique and his attitude was perfect for what they wanted out of him. And this wasn't the only example, there were others, like Luger for example. Powerful wrestlers that were there to dominate. I don't see anything like this in WWE. And please, don't say Lesnar.  :pinch:

Not even Lesnar gets to be the one he really can be.

Lesnar can dominate if wwe decides. Just Look at when he became champ for the first time.

Kane went from being a devil to nothing but a joke.

remember when he and undertaker were fighting on?

Once undertaker even locked Kane & put on the mask & fought HBK(i guess) to become no one contender.

Lesnar can be the Goldberg or new Austin of wwe but like you said "they unable to properly push & promote a "power house"?"