The Big Wrestling Thread!

He's still on Smackdown and on PPVs:

WWE sent out a press release on Thursday announcing new broadcasting teams for RAW and SmackDown:

RAW: Michael Cole, Booker T and JBL

Smackdown: Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and Byron Saxton

PPV: Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and JBL

The changes will go into effect next week.

Surprised that they've dropped him from RAW though. Personally, I don't think Booker T is stronger than King for RAW.

He's still on Smackdown and on PPVs:

Surprised that they've dropped him from RAW though. Personally, I don't think Booker T is stronger than King for RAW.

Yeah, it's a tiny improvement. Would have been better if they gave Renee Young a chance on one of the main shows, too. And I miss William Regal on commentary.  :(

Former WWE Diva Maria Kanellis and her husband Mike Bennett are currently working with Ring of Honor without contracts as their deals are up.

The Wrestling Observer reports that both sides have been negotiating for a few months. They will continue working with ROH and both are scheduled to work tours of Japan this year.

There's a feeling that Kanellis and Bennett will begin talking with TNA and Lucha Underground soon.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0109/588373/former-wwe-diva-and-her-husband-leaving-ring-of-honor-for-tna-or/