The Big Wrestling Thread!

One of the reasons that WWE had The Lucha Dragons, Sin Cara and Kalisto, drop the NXT Tag-Team Championships recently is because they are contemplating giving Kalisto a new gimmick.

Verified Reddit user MetsFan4Ever noted recently that WWE is looking for a new masked Superstar to take over the void that Rey Mysterio will soon be leaving, however they have recently tried using Kalisto under a new, unmasked gimmick

Anyone know whats up with Main Event not being on the last few weeks? Last show on the network was Jan 13th.

Yeah, they stopped showing it on the Network because of the rights in the UK.

The day before I go to the house show! I was going to get tickets for Raw but the only ones left were nose bleeders 

I went to one of the the house shows a couple years ago in Cardiff, they are alright but you can't beat a Smackdown or Raw Live Taping these days. The last time I went to a taping was when the only time WWE was over in the UK was when they had the Rebeliion PPV. Went to Birmingham NEC for it, had nose bleed seats but it was my best experience of a Live WWE show.

:oHow very dare you! I was being serious; I don't want it to be a wasted journey for either of you, especially with Scazza going up all the way from Taunton. Would have been even worse if I had to make the trip. :p

Haha, it's not a bad journey for me. M5 then M4 :) 

everything about that gif, from its size to its content brings me way back to the late 90s where i'd be watching wrestling videos in real player.

I used to watch WCW.com on Realplayer lol

According to PWInsider.com, Justin Gabriel decided to quit WWE the Raw before the Royal Rumble PPV. The report notes Gabriel showed up to the arena for Raw that day and found out WWE officials once again had nothing for him, so he decided to leave the building. Gabriel reportedly went sightseeing or skydiving, then returned to the Raw arena later in the day to again find out WWE still had nothing planned for him on Raw. At that point, Gabriel decided he no longer wanted to be in WWE.

Gabriel left the arena without informing anyone, and booked his flight back home. In between connecting flights, Gabriel received a phone call from WWE Talent Relations head Mark Carrano, and Carrano asked Gabriel where he was as WWE had plans to feature him in a segment on Raw that night. Gabriel told Carrano he had left the arena and was quitting WWE.

WWE officials were obviously not happy with how Justin Gabriel chose to quit WWE, but they ended up granting him his release from the company shortly before the Royal Rumble PPV.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/549217-update-on-when-justin-gabriel-quit-wwe

Good for him.

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Fingers crossed he gets on TNA sometime soon like another former WWE guy who deserved better will be in the near-future... (spoiler, obviously)