The Big Wrestling Thread!

According to Justin LaBar at the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, there have been discussions about Taz, Edge, and Christian as possible coaches on the upcoming season of Tough Enough.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2015/4/25/8494613/rumor-roundup-april-25-2015-extreme-rules-main-event-tough-enough-coaches-john-cena

Official Suplex City Shirt from WWE

They forgot the "bitch". Unless the arrow's meant to point to one. :p

pretty sure that was posted several posts ago..

That's why I said another wrestler is selling it, its crazy they are allowed to really

That's why I said another wrestler is selling it, its crazy they are allowed to really

Seems fair to me; they give it to them. What's crazy is that some hall of famers are so short of money that they have to sell their ring. :/

Seems fair to me; they give it to them. What's crazy is that some hall of famers are so short of money that they have to sell their ring. :/

Bad investments I suppose or ex wives

it was the Paul Bearer ring but someone mentioned this one (Abdullah the butcher) was being sold as well. I know that the ring is theirs and they can do whatever they want with it, but honestly selling those rings fells very low to me; they must be facing some financial troubles if they need to sell the rings. :/

it was the Paul Bearer ring but someone mentioned this one (Abdullah the butcher) was being sold as well. I know that the ring is theirs and they can do whatever they want with it, but honestly selling those rings fells very low to me; they must be facing some financial troubles if they need to sell the rings. :/

I agree. Even if wrestling in not a regular sport, that ring recognizes that you had a great contribution to this business and should be kept. Maybe this way we get to see who really cared for this business and who was there for the money only (like Goldberg).

I agree. Even if wrestling in not a regular sport, that ring recognizes that you had a great contribution to this business and should be kept. Maybe this way we get to see who really cared for this business and who was there for the money only (like Goldberg).

Speaking of Goldberg, I forgot to post this...

Former WWE and WCW Champion Bill Goldberg spoke with FOX Sports at the Nascar Sprint Cup race last weekend, and when asked if he would be making a return to the ring, Goldberg had the following to say:

He's an ######. I agree that ending the streak was a stupid, stupid decision and I can see why he's still ###### by this, but he said countless times that he got into this business for money only, he didn't care about it, just get the job done and get paid. So for all I care, he can go wherever he wants. And about that Vince remark, let's not forget that nobody expected Sting to be in a WWE ring ever, and we got more than we dreamed of. So if there's a reason, a GOOD reason for Goldberg to show up in WWE, I bet he'll be there at that point.