The Big Wrestling Thread!

One can safely assume, based on the ever-increasing frequency of marquee World Wrestling Entertainment events, that the sports-entertainment company is holding some sort of pay-per-view event this evening.

Given that WWE has been steadily adding new events to its annual pay-per-view schedule, it stands to reason that wrestling fans should tune-in to the WWE Network right now to watch Extreme Chamber or Elimination Series or The Great American Backlash or something.

I can't believe the authority trying to make brock lesnar looks weak. This is absolutely unacceptable and dilute to the character people know and love. Please fire the writer team before lesnar plan to exit the suplex city and leave the WWE. GOD DAMN IT!  :angry:

I can't believe the authority trying to make brock lesnar looks weak. This is absolutely unacceptable and dilute to the character people know and love. Please fire the writer team before lesnar plan to exit the suplex city and leave the WWE. GOD DAMN IT!  :angry:

Agreed!

But i think it's the way to the title win for him as they look strong and brock goes and does it & proves again he is the BEST.

If he does not win it soon wwe has lost it then.

Dave Meltzer wrote in the latest Wrestling Observer newsletter that Daniel Bryan

thanks for making me spit coffee all over my surface pro 3. I think I need to go now and make a warranty claim.

Whoops! I'll happily take it off your hands if you get a new one.  :shifty: