The Big Wrestling Thread!

After weeks of mind games and anticipation, bizarre professional wrestler Stardust will finally come face-to-face with that handsome celebrity you had never heard of prior to his involvement with WWE.

The celebrity — who is named Steven Arbell or Steffan Amdel or something — is scheduled to appear tonight on Monday Night Raw for some reason.

The feud, which has largely unfolded while you were getting another beer from the fridge, might result in a match at SummerSlam or a “reality show” on WWE Network or some ######, sources say.

The celebrity is presumably using the feud to promote a TV show or movie — is it Archer? The Hunger Games?  — and Stardust is getting a bit of fleeting mainstream media attention as a result.

The feud is likely to fizzle out after another couple of weeks, as did the rivalry between Kevin Owens and that no-talent skinny rapper — you know, whatshisname, Pop Gun Kenny or something.

http://www.kayfabenews.com/stardust-finally-confront-celebrity-youve-never-heard/ 

Haha, love watching those New Day gifs. Keep em coming.

Even got my wife laughing.

That's the power of positivity for you!

ZvkWS7W.gif

If anyone here watched TripleManía because I mentioned it, I can only apologise; I didn't watch it beforehand. It wasn't so good. It's probably gonna get an entire episode of Botchamania to itself in the near-future; suffered from way more audio issues than TNA Slammiversary (believe it or not), Myzteziz reverted to Sin Cara after the main event by botching a suicide dive, and the 6-man tag match between Los Villanos and Los Psycho Circus was so bad that...

Yes, that Heroes of Wrestling. The one with the infamous Jake "The Snake" Roberts interview (among so many other god-awful things)...

The dream match between Mysterio and Myzteziz was decent, but that was pretty much it. Someone's uploaded it to YouTube.