The Big Wrestling Thread!

Wow that Sean Morley post, is a read. Always loved his character(s) and thought he never got a proper push in the WWE. But yeah that chairshot, I remember that still to this day. I don't think there was any blood specifically shown on TV (though I'm sure he bled like a stuck pig from that ######) but I thought to myself, holy crap HHH just killed Val Venis basically. Never thought of it in the concussion or brain injury sense though. I guess in hindsight, stuff like this is exactly why WWE has "banned" chair shots to the head and all that. Which is certainly understandable.

Not sure he should have lumped the whole weed thing into his post - though I certainly agree with him on it being used to help pain etc. I don't even know if he's still employed by WWE at this point as a trainer or road agent or?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LOC said:

Not sure he should have lumped the whole weed thing into his post - though I certainly agree with him on it being used to help pain etc. I don't even know if he's still employed by WWE at this point as a trainer or road agent or?

No, he hasn't worked in WWE for seven years now; he's semi-retired from wrestling and only does the odd indy appearance once in a blue moon.

6 hours ago, LOC said:

So Matt Hardy just, literally went insane and TNA said ###### it right? lol

Pretty much.

Production on TNA’s The Final Deletion was reportedly a collaboration between Matt Hardy, Jeremy Borash, Billy Corgan and Jeff Hardy, with Matt Hardy planning it out and Borash handling the production and editing. 

It was noted that Dixie Carter and the creative team didn’t know details about the angle, but signed off on it. The Final Deletion was meant to be the start of a new angle, not a blow-off to a feud between the Hardys, and it has earned TNA some industry buzz that they have not seen in a while. The angle will be replayed on the first Thursday broadcast of Impact next week, and TNA will have an overrun on the same night.

Unsurprisingly, the Cruiserweight Classic got off to a great start.

God, I hope this becomes an annual event.

18 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

Hard hitting match, just like I figured it to be.  Fun to watch!  and the 7 person match for the Belt of the Gods?  VERY much fun!  I finally figured out the ending by the time there were 2 left, mid way through. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jamwheat said:

Hard hitting match, just like I figured it to be.  Fun to watch!  and the 7 person match for the Belt of the Gods?  VERY much fun!  I finally figured out the ending by the time there were 2 left, mid way through. 

The debuting Night Claw threw a curveball, but I figured it out when they whittled it down to three; Sexy Star hadn't won a title yet, and overcoming the odds against the two people that tortured her in-between the two seasons was the ideal way to elevate her.

17 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

The debuting Night Claw threw a curveball, but I figured it out when they whittled it down to three; Sexy Star hadn't won a title yet, and overcoming the odds against the two people that tortured her in-between the two seasons was the ideal way to elevate her.

Great to watch though!  Have a great day man.

21 minutes ago, LOC said:

Hey MJ, you gonna change the dilapidated boat to the boats actual name now that Matt has christened it? lol

I might think of something else for my title; Skarsgård the Dilapidated Boat doesn't have as much of a ring to it. :p 

hardys1006.jpg

http://www.prowrestlingtees.com/dilapidated-boat.html

1 hour ago, MightyJordan said:

So weird hearing him curse jeez. Also, Vince must have been on vacation to sign off on that one :D

How weird, it's gone private. :blink: Ahh well, it's still up on their site: Career slump? John Cena can help.

And here's the full version of all the sketches...

John Cena is here to get you a promotion

John Cena has some intense tips to help you prep for your job interview

John Cena gives some tough-love career advice

Oh, and they're all definitely not PG.

A helpful recap of season 2 of Lucha Underground in time for the third and final part of Ultima Lucha Dos next week.