Zork

I used to LOVE this game. I got pretty far along I think. I killed the cyclops, got the platinum bar. I got stuck in HELL last I remember and the DAM. Anybody actually finish the game?

These were computer games. ;) They left everything up to the imagination...

I miss good old Zork, I might have to sit down and see if I can still beat it! :)

Cara

Yes i finished it years ago, hell is released with bell,candle and book. Zork 2 and 3 weren't as good but just as hard. The kitchen has a loft with a knife and sack. be sure you have the lamp first. Later on you can get a torch that will help you from lamp going dead. The egg needs to be given to the thief and later on when you enter his lair it is open. Typing cyclops at the the cyclops makes him run through the wall and open up a short cut in the maze. In the maze make you a map. You can get anywhere in the maze with about 5 moves but without a map you'll usually die from lamp going dead.When using the torch and u are warned that something smells funny , put it out and use lamp as u're headed into a gas pocket and u'll blow up. The damn can be drained and then you can cross it. Remember to put some of your goodies in the case or you will lose them to the thief or can't pickup anything because you have to much. The echo room can be beat by typing echo.

Just a little bit of help, there is a lot more to do.

Cody