NeowinCAST News Edition for March 6th, 2008

Neowin.net presents the NeowinCAST News Edition for the week of March 6th, 2008. This week, Christopher Vendemio (bangbang023) and Rob Wright (Rob) discuss the following topics:

• Internet Explorer 8 Beta 1 released (read)
  • AOL announced OpenAIM 2.0(read)
  • Apple announces the release of the iPhone SDK (read)
  • Wal-Mart feels Microsoft should kill Vista Home Basic (read)

Click play to listen to the show immediately or follow the appropriate links to download the current episode. Enjoy, and remember to leave your comments about the show, either as a comment below this news post or with our new voicemail numbers:

post-32224-1191535736.gif(216)-2200-NEO post-32224-1191535864.gif (216) 220-0636 | post-32224-1191535742.gif0151 324 CAST post-32224-1191535864.gif 0151 324 2278 | post-32224-1191539458.gifneowincast

softicon.gif Download: NeowinCAST News Edition Episode #37 (Right click, Save As)

linkicon.gif Subscribe: Via iTunes | Via Zune | Via RSS

im going to be the first person to leave a message. :laugh:

Enjoyed the podcast guys. I've never heard of anyone being so excited about Internet Explorer as Rob was, but hey, I can very much relate ;)

Great Podcast!

Bangbang/Rob are you gonna be using any of the questions put forward in the last ost you made about ideas in future podcasts?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! We've not forgotten you, nor is the NeowinCAST finished. We've been working on something special that we should be able to announce for you this coming week.

Hey guys! We've not forgotten you, nor is the NeowinCAST finished. We've been working on something special that we should be able to announce for you this coming week.

Awesome News!

Oooo.

Tell us! lol.

Its already half way through the week basically. :p

Well, I can tell you half of the news. As of now, we feel like it would be best to transition the show from a weekly setup to a special events only setup. Needless to say, we have a special event in mind, but I can't divulge anything about it.

I'm not sure if I was supposed to spill even that much, but I feel bad leaving you guys in the dark.

Well, I can tell you half of the news. As of now, we feel like it would be best to transition the show from a weekly setup to a special events only setup. Needless to say, we have a special event in mind, but I can't divulge anything about it.

I'm not sure if I was supposed to spill even that much, but I feel bad leaving you guys in the dark.

Please, share more :shiftyninja:

*sniffles* its like loosing a puppy.

So what event are these, the Neowin meet up thing coming up soon?

Are there any tech shows coming up? :p

I can't give any more information guys, lol, and I'm not going to give hints, either. It sucks that we can't do the show weekly, anymore, but my personal life has simply become very very busy and Rob's isn't any more open so we just don't have the time to dedicate hours a week to the production.

Chris' or Rob's birthday?

What about my Birthday? it was on the 24th of march, so I'm technically owed one. :p

I can't give any more information guys, lol, and I'm not going to give hints, either. It sucks that we can't do the show weekly, anymore, but my personal life has simply become very very busy and Rob's isn't any more open so we just don't have the time to dedicate hours a week to the production.

Well, whatever happens, thanks for the episodes we have had so far. :D

Neowindex? ;D