Favorite CD's

Swordfish sountrack and/or most of Paul Oakenfold's mixes.

Tunnel Trance Force - nearly all their CDs

I like alot of the club, rave, trance mixes out there... whatever I can my grubby little paws on.

neil young and crazy horse - Live Rust

Pink Floyd - The Wall

Ringo Starr and his all stars collection

The Guess Who Runnin' Back Thru Canada,The Ultimate Collection, and LIVE at the Paramount,

Bachman-Turner Overdrive - King Biscuit Flower Hour, and Japan Tour, and Trial By Fire

I've got Lights, Camera, Revolution and How Will I Laugh Tomorrow as well... I had Join The Army at one point but a bunch of my CDs got ripped off a few years back and I haven't managed to pick it up again.

I tend to have a complete brain fart when I go shopping for music and forget every single CD I felt was actually worth spending money on at the time. Of course when I get home I remember them all again :ermm:

Originally posted by Silvorgold

neil young and crazy horse - Live Rust

Pink Floyd - The Wall

saw neil live a few years ago. he was incredible. i had always wanted to see him live but somehow always seemed to miss him for one reason or another. his guitar work was on fire that night.

on the wall, when i first posted, i nearly put the wall or wish you were here instead of dark side. i remember playing the wall everyday for months on end when that first came out. i borrowed a copy from a friend and had screwed up the first side so bad that i had to go and buy him a whole new copy, then a couple months later, i had to go buy a copy of the copy since i'd jacked that one up too, hehe.

the second time i just bit the bullet and bought two copies and filed one away for him so i wouldn't screw it up.

the first concert i ever went to was the wall in LA. Floyd only did the show in LA and NY. one of my fondest concert memories was David Gilmour playing the second solo on "comfortably numb" whilst standing on top of the wall, with the rest of the band behind the wall.

from that moment on i knew why people went to concerts

:D

Originally posted by Skull

I've got Lights, Camera, Revolution and How Will I Laugh Tomorrow as well... I had Join The Army at one point but a bunch of my CDs got ripped off a few years back and I haven't managed to pick it up again.

I tend to have a complete brain fart when I go shopping for music and forget every single CD I felt was actually worth spending money on at the time. Of course when I get home I remember them all again :ermm:

Yeh the first album 'Suicidal Tendencies' is cool too, but it's a lot less metal and a lot more punk/trash/hardcore...

Yeh i know exactly what u mean bout forgettin what u should b gettin........

Been a U2 fanatic I would naturally put up One of their Albums as my favorite. The problem is ... Which one. Possibly Joshua Tree but then again, War was just as good. October even if it is just for the song October.... POP.... [iGWSHA]....

Besides U2.... In no particular order...

1. Pink Floyd - The Wall or Pulse

2. Depeche Mode - 101 or Music for the Masses

3. Nirvana - Unplugged or Nevermind

4. Pixies (You decide, all good)

5. Simple Minds - (Live Minds)

6. QZoo - Butterfly Peepl or Big (South African Band - Link)

7. Enya - Watermark (Was the first CD I heard, after that I had to get CD's)

8. Sisters of Mercy - A slight case of overbombing

9. INXS - Kick

10. Madonna - Ray of Light (XP connection???)

1. The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses

2. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

3. March - Turn

3. The Beatles - Abbey Road

4. Ian Brown - Golden Greats

5. The Rolling Stones - Let it Bleed

6. Massive Attack - Mezzanine

7. Beth Orton - Tralier Park

8. Beastie Boys - Check Your Head

9. Public Enemy - Apoclypse 91 . . The Enemy Strikes Black

10 The Charlatans - Up To Our Hips

Originally posted by dARKSTAr

saw neil live a few years ago. he was incredible. i had always wanted to see him live but somehow always seemed to miss him for one reason or another. his guitar work was on fire that night.

on the wall, when i first posted, i nearly put the wall or wish you were here instead of dark side. i remember playing the wall everyday for months on end when that first came out. i borrowed a copy from a friend and had screwed up the first side so bad that i had to go and buy him a whole new copy, then a couple months later, i had to go buy a copy of the copy since i'd jacked that one up too, hehe.

the second time i just bit the bullet and bought two copies and filed one away for him so i wouldn't screw it up.

the first concert i ever went to was the wall in LA. Floyd only did the show in LA and NY. one of my fondest concert memories was David Gilmour playing the second solo on "comfortably numb" whilst standing on top of the wall, with the rest of the band behind the wall.

from that moment on i knew why people went to concerts

:D

thats pretty cool :), I want to see Neil LIVE but he just doesnt like coming back to the place where he started his music career *sighs*, on his CSNY tours they always go to Toronto, and even on the 2002 tour they are going there, and they never seem to include dates for the city where neil started out his first band when he was a teen, and the hometown of his mother...Winnipeg Manitoba... he met some of his greatest friends while living there, he did have a few solo appearances within the last 20 years, and even did an appearance with 2 of his old pals from there and played a concert with a couple of his hits and a couple of the other guys' hits, too bad it was like 14 years ago tho. Pink Floyd Kix @$$ in their live album, although i mainly listen to the first cd of the album.

Originally posted by Eth3l

1. The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses

yes IMHO that and 'Screamadelica' r 2 of the most important 90's albums....

'I Am the Ressurection' is just epic...

U2 - Joshua Tree

U2 - Achtung Baby

Pink Floyd - The Wall

Dido - No Angel

Bryan Adams - So Far, So Good (best of)

Savage Garden - Savage Garden (yeah, I know, I shoulnd't admit that in public ;) )

Kula Shaker - Peasents, Pigs & Astronauts

Alanis Morrisette - Jagged Little Pill

Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygen

Enigma - all :)

Runrig - Amazing Things

loads more ...

Linkin Park are ok - quite like In The End.

bennyboyamo - I didn't know Kula had another different ablum!

I'm an oldie, so here goes....

Beatles: 1

All of Enya CD's

All of Emigma CD's

All of The Corrs CD's

All of Mary Black CD's

Pulp Fiction - S/T

The Matrix: S/T

The KLF: The White Room

Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygen

Madonna: Immaculate Collection

Jeanne Michel Jarre: Oxygen

Olivia Newton John: Gaia

U2 - Joshua Tree

I'm in work so this is off the top of my head.

(Just remembered a funny story, I was testing a new speaker system in one of my old jobs, a PA system in a college, and popped in Pulp Fiction: S/T and was adjusting the levels when the dignitaries/vip's came in, so I just let the CD I had just popped in continue to play, while I chatted away to them... and then realised, too late about the "Everybody be cool this is a robbery! Any of you f@#$in' p%$@ks move and I'll execute every last one of you motherf%$#ers!" at the start of the Pulp Fiction CD... Everyone burst out laughing and I was asked if this is how one tests speaker systems... !!! so every time I listen to the Pulp Fiction CD I get a little chuckle when I tested that speaker system.)

Figures that you would like a lot of Irish bands, funnily enough I like most of them too. U2 been my favorite of course. Just thinking about this but I forgot to mention Sinaed O'Conner in my list and I would also put Mary Blacks' Babes in the Wood in there, it is a good album for testing audiophonics on high end audio systems.