Video tribute to Shuttle Tradgey

I think it's really cheesy.

Not my intention to sound so anti-memorial, but after tragedies like this, I think that too many people decide to put together substandard pieces of work which pry on people's emotions. I bet if you visited Newgrounds right now you'd find a ton of flash animations about the tragedy.

I'll probably get criticized for this, but I'm just saying what I think. Of course, I mourn the people on board and their families. It certainly is a tragedy that will be remembered.

But we should remember it for the people on board and the mistakes that led to the tragedy instead of some silly video or .swf animation. We also have to take consolation in the fact that mistakes like these help engineers make shuttles safer in the future.

I just don't thinking that watching videos like these makes it any better.

It's the thought behind the work Ravager, that matters. NOT the quality of it.

I completely agree.

I just don't think that these videos do anything other than make us mourn the tragedy even more than we have to.

They have too much of a tendency to look at the negative side of these things rather than the positive, which is why I don't like them.

It works.

"Right Click. Save Target As"

It's a beautiful song.

13:06 CST....all I get is a "404.htm" which is the "The requested file cannot be found on this server" page. :(