Post Your Watch

Here is mine .. A 5.11 Tactical HRT TITANIUM Watch .. The reason I like this one is its BIG (dwarfs most watches I've seen .. I wanted a large watch .. Nothing small like you'd see a girl wear .. And its made out of a rugged titanium .. The ballistic computer is nice but I don't really use it much .. As I said, big and rugged were first ..

About the SureShot? ballistic calculator: We've partnered with Horus Vision, makers of proven long-range ballistic software, to bring their technology to your wrist. Input your known ballistic data (bore height, ballistic coefficient, muzzle velocity and zero range), then add your environmental data (range, temperature, altitude, inclination) and the SureShot? calculator will give you a shooting result in MILS, TMOA or SMOA.

hrtTitanium_detail_lg.jpg

I love the design of this watch.

26032008163.jpg

Its a Locman Tremila Aeronautica Militare limited to 1000 pieces. There's a version with carbon fibre instead of chrome bits where it says "LOCMAN" but I preferred this one as its shinier. :laugh:

watches.jpg

Nixon Banks, Black on Black

Diesel Tank, Brown on Silver

Guess Steel Chrono, Black on Silver

Timex Ironman

Polar ProTrainer XT

Product shot of Nixon Banks:

draft_217_big.jpg

Watches are for people who don't have cell phones, or people who like to show that they have a fancy watch.

Or for people who like watches and don't want to keep getting their phone out to see what the time is. Because looking at your wrist is harder isnt it?