Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

So I am not completely sold on it just yet, I only did the C class races (have 2 left) so it may just be all peachey and rosey since I am doing the easy parts and once the harder driving comes in the frustration will set in as well, but I really am enjoying it so far. Way more than I thought it would.

3 actually, once you complete A-Class, you unlock S-Class (where you tune your cars) thats where it gets really hard.

Larry you playing by wheel?

Actually no, but I am heavily considering getting one now since I have the wheel for MS.

My brother in law is buying one soon though, so I am going to hold off to try his out.

Truth is though I did not use the wheel all of the time on the 360 either, it was a pretty big production hooking it up whenever I wanted to use it, so I was comparing it to the handling of the controller itself.

Well, I just picked up the game this evening. I guess I will see how it is and check back.

If Im dissapointed, one of you needs to take the blame. Preferably someone who said it was good ;)

I'm one of the biggest GT fans you will ever see, but now that I've beaten C, B, A, and S classes and gotten tired of online and driving the f1 car.. i think its time to trade it in for GTA4.

All I can say is Im dissapointed. The game and challenges are far too easy to beat. Not to mention the fact that you can just race the same race multiple times from the start, and save up to buy a dodge viper or something of that sort and just use that in the races which allow 'All Manufacturers'.

The online play is nothing to write home about, but, I guess I didnt expect it to be.

As far as the graphics go, they are amazing. But thats about all this game has going for it. In the end Im dissapointed I spent 40$ on it.

easy? :blink: I cant get gold even in one or two races in C Class.

I'm very happy with it. I'm enjoying it a lot and I don't even have finished S Class

anyone got gold in all races??

I've been going back to it from time to time to get more gold trophies.

I only have one gold to complete the whole set in C-Class, C-3.

One to complete for a full set in B-Class, B-3.

Two to complete for a full set in A-Class, A-3 and A-8. That Ferrari F430 is quite a challenge. Pass all in one lap at Daytona.

Six to complete for a full set in S-Class, S-1, S-3, S-6, S-7, S-8 and S-10.

I've been going back to it from time to time to get more gold trophies.

I only have one gold to complete the whole set in C-Class, C-3.

One to complete for a full set in B-Class, B-3.

Two to complete for a full set in A-Class, A-3 and A-8. That Ferrari F430 is quite a challenge. Pass all in one lap at Daytona.

Six to complete for a full set in S-Class, S-1, S-3, S-6, S-7, S-8 and S-10.

The Ferrari one is damn hard and I'm not even thinking about getting all gold in S-Class

The Ferrari one is very easy once you get it actually. I had trouble getting in the top 3 but I managed to fluke and finish first. :p