DST (Daylight Saving Time) in effect

I just realized that the clocks went forward an hour last night in the UK and Europe.

If the board appears to be an hour out, you can change this by going to My Controls > Board Settings.

The Auto Correct DST doesn't appear to work for me, so I changed it by unchecking Auto Correct and selecting "Is DST in effect?"

See image below

post-2-1206887474_thumb.png

Thanks. I noticed this several days ago but attributed it to the fact that here in the U.S. we changed the dates of DST this year and your forum software hadn't been adjusted for that.

BTW - just checked - I do have a checkmark in the "Automatically Adjust for DST" in the board settings and the time is now correct.

Edited by allan

the "Auto correct DST" feature, doesn't seem to work right for me at last, as mentioned in the first post i have to uncheck it and check "Is DST in effect?"

Edit: Or it seems to work, its just some weird problem either with my internet/firefox or the forum board, because if i refresh the site sometimes it displays right time, but out of no where, if i surf around on the board the clock may go back again... hmm :blink: