[FS] Colorvision Spyder 2 Pro Monitor Calibration tool

I have a Datavision Spyder 2 Studio Monitor calibration system, that has been used for about a year or so now. It works perfectly, but the Spyder 3 is out now, and I am upgrading to that one, so I have no use for my 2. I would've posted this in the neobay forum, but because it is completely related to digital photography, I thought It would be better to post in here.

I am selling it for 50$ obo plus shipping, as there are a few conditions that you should know about:

1.) I do not have the original packaging for it, just the box it gets stored in with the pading.

2.) I cannot find the disks that it came with. This includes the setup software, as well as a version of Niko colorefex, and 2 other utilities that I have never used, one was a pantone colorist CD and i don't rmemeber what the other one is. I was cleaning my room the other day and now can't find the cds.

The unit works perfectly, I just recalibrated my displays yesterday. If you want to pick this up, I will include a cd with the calibration software on it, which I have downloaded from Datavisions site, as well as the Serial number of the unit, and the serial number for the software (which I had written down) so that it will be fully functional, you will be just missing the other 2 utilities and the original install media. So to sum it up, you'll get the unit, and a cd with the software + serial number on it.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to message me or post here. Here is a link to the product on Adorama's website.

I will post pictures of it when I get off work tonight. I will ship pretty much anywhere.

Thanks

would probably be around 60$, I can do 20$ for postage via USPS with tracking info for you. If you give me your postal code I can get a detailed quote for you, but I'd say no more than 60USD which is about 30 UK pounds.

Does this works for LCD screens? I remember that some editions worked with lcd.

Still its seems Im late :/

Yes it works on CRt's, LCD's, and front projectors, though im not sure how you calibrate the projector, it tells you in the software.

.MAC

30 pounds is what it will cost with shipping. If you are still interested, give me your address, and I'll give you my paypal information, I can send it out next week, and it will take about a week to 10 days to get there. Tracking number included.

Still available?? I may be interested.. I'm curious as to how this works?? I have a LCD monitor, LCD Aquos, ...

Still available?? I may be interested.. I'm curious as to how this works?? I have a LCD monitor, LCD Aquos, ...

its not for sale anymore, i'll be shipping it this week to .mac. If you want to know how it works, go to the reviews by members forum to see my review of the Spyder 3 I just got in.