April 2008 Desktops

Current, something may be altered or added within the next 5 minutes.

post-183474-1206992120_thumb.png

Is that Winamp? Nice skin. Share? Thanks :D

Im loving that weather gadget, got a link?

Just installed Vista a day ago:

LOL. Its the same weather gadget you're using. Just drag it out onto the desktop.

iEarth041108.png

Theme: iPhonix for Windowsblinds

Music Player: Pandora.com (as usual)

Messenger: Digsby

Desktop: Desktop Earth, dynamic dream by Stardock (I found it after looking for it thanks to Island Dog!)

I love this desktop because it's dark enough, but the theme and sidebar offers the spice of color that it needs.

The great thing is the Earth actually rotates in real time with the location of my time zone, and gets dark when it's getting dark here. It's quite possibly my favorite dynamic dream released.

Edited by Andrew-DB

i have noticed rather a lot of people useing Digsby i was unaware that it was actually that popular lol i know in person about twenty people that use it as well lol but i did not think it was popular lol wow.

i have noticed rather a lot of people useing Digsby i was unaware that it was actually that popular lol i know in person about twenty people that use it as well lol but i did not think it was popular lol wow.

digsby is great, i think its only weakness is the memory issue (which theyve said it will be fixed)