April 2008 Desktops

post-1302-1207358098_thumb.jpg

Wallpaper: Here. (Thanks giga for posting the link on IRC.)

Edited by Mephistopheles

He wears a red bandana!

desk050408fd9.th.png

I posted one very similar to this late 2007. Gone back to the same look as I can't find anything new.

Edited by Phixion

I Luvs my Hommy

Nice! Where can i find this wall please :)

Well I just installed a new WSXGA+ (1680x1050) screen in my laptop (Dell Inspiron 1520). I was sick of the low-resolution, WXGA (1280x800) screen that came with the machine. So naturally, I had to change the wallpaper and post another screenshot. :) Here it is:

aprildesk2.png

Well I just installed a new WSXGA+ (1680x1050) screen in my laptop (Dell Inspiron 1520). I was sick of the low-resolution, WXGA (1280x800) screen that came with the machine. So naturally, I had to change the wallpaper and post another screenshot. :) Here it is:

Weather gadget?

Something I whipped up after I saw the icons...

Screenshot04-04-2008.jpg

Wait, Why does it still say that the Original Image is 1680x1050? I resized it within PhotoBucket to 1024x640....

I believe that on another forum it shows up as 1024x640. But the PhotoBucket Direct Link also shows it at 1680x1050

@_@

Edited by EnzoFX

wow, that thing is too large :p

It's a bit bigger than the one that comes with Vista, but I like the fact that it gives you more information including the week's forecast. It's worth the little amount of space that it takes up. :)

aprildesk2.png

mind sharing that wallpaper..maybe 1900x1200