Board stats for March 2008

Anyone else feel like they don't notice no where near as much as 1,500 new members a month? I barely notice 50, if that, maybe they just sign up to view the MM :o

This is shameful, you guys. You should feel really bad. :D

A Neomac.net would grab attention. :D

Neolife.net

Yeah probably haha

or ever neobook.com :unsure:

This is shameful, you guys. You should feel really bad. :D

A Neomac.net would grab attention. :D

Neolife.net

Was Neomac not an April Fools joke one year?

I'm sure it was.

If it wasn't, there's next years April Fools :rofl:

I think the Technology is Changing and Not All users like to change.

Windows XP discussion soon will go down. But some XP users don't want to change to Vista.

There is only one solution...

PROMOTE Vista.

If there are many users using Vista. Many people will ask question and Share their

Ideas.

Also, Writing and sharing unique articles will help.

I'm creating New Softwares for Vista Aside from WinBubble, WinGuggle and WinFlog ExtreMe.

As a support for Neowin.Net and it's Users. As a way for my Deep appreciation in supporting All my created Apps.

For sure, I will Post it here and I will not forget to add a link. :)

Also, I will post some articles Soon.

For other publishers who always post a link to their site.

Please help Neowin too. Don't forget they helped you also.

Lets not forget that now it is approaching Summer, people will be going outside more than in Winter.

However, despite what I said above, it seems as though Neowin is slowing a little - perhaps more staff, and News Posters in particular, would help.

I'm pretty sure the technology world is carrying on as usual; PC Plus seems to be full of content every month. There's plenty of news out there that just isn't either picked up on, or put on the main page. Several times this week I've seen numerous things that I wondered why they weren't on Neowin/on the front page, e.g. Demonoid's return.

I think the News Staff should be divided into different categories: e.g. Windows News Poster, Linux Correspondant etc.

I think the News Staff should be divided into different categories: e.g. Windows News Poster, Linux Correspondant etc.

We get plenty of Linux-related news. At least in my opinion as a Linux user and ex-staffer.

We get plenty of Linux-related news. At least in my opinion as a Linux user and ex-staffer.

I didn't mean it specifically, I was just using it as an example :)

I just think that certain news staff should be assigned to certain areas of technology, and then focus on that. It's much easier to do that then to scour the web for any old tech news.