Yale senior 'induced abortions on herself' for art project...

Really? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sicken you...

You don't abort life to encourage discussion on the morality of doing so.

That's like me killing people in order to raise awareness and promote discussion of crime.

What makes you think this is a good idea?

That's like me killing people in order to raise awareness and promote discussion of crime.

Well everyone agrees that killing an adult human being is wrong.

Not everyone has this view about abortion. Clearly she does not. Not to say it's a good idea what she's doing.

It was sarcasm my first post, I really didn't care if it sickened you.

I don't condone nor praise her decision to do so. But if you want to get into a debate, then we can start with the difference of a grown, conscious person, and a non-conscious organism.

It was sarcasm my first post, I really didn't care if it sickened you.

I don't condone nor praise her decision to do so. But if you want to get into a debate, then we can start with the difference of a grown, conscious person, and a non-conscious organism.

When you use sarcasm online then you risk being taken seriously, so I make no apologises.

As for a non-conscious organism, that's your opinion but such a discussion is irrelevant in this case.

This isn't about choice vs. pro-life it's about a woman deliberately mutilating herself and making light of a very serious issue.

This isn't about choice vs. pro-life it's about a woman deliberately mutilating herself and making light of a very serious issue.

(Y)

Since its her body, and she's not mutilating me, I really don't see anything wrong with it.

Since its her body, and she's not mutilating me, I really don't see anything wrong with it.

Neither do I. I just think it's pointless what she's doing. Besides, many people see abortion as a delicate moral issue, a practice to be used only in extreme circumstances. The legality and freedom of abortion is on a thin thread as it is, and I think she's only sparking additional hatred instead of promoting understanding.

Yes it is a hoax...but so what if it were not?

Do not the advocates of abortion on demand state quite clearly it is HER BODY? So what does the reason why matter?

How many women get pregnant and abort, pregnant and abort, pregnant and abort...I personally know one that has had five...how is that any different?