Wii In Dubai/China

Hello guys again...

I am planning on buying the Wii and I had a few questions...

1. Is the Wii available in Dubai or China (preferably Dubai) and where to get it...

2. Is it official? I don't want modded consoles... Also... what is the price...

3. Apart from the Wii Console... what else shall I get with it? More nutchucks (or what do you call them), more games?

4. Will the Wii that is bought in Dubai or China work here in India?

5. What else should I know before buying... Are there any bundles???

Thanks

Crazysah

As for Dubai yes it is available all over the place. You can find it in any electronics or toys shops.

It is not official since the official Nintendo Dealer in the UAE has withdrawn from the market few years ago.

But the original non-modded is available everywhere. Modded is available too.

Wii costs between 1200 and 1800 Dirhams ($300 - $500) based on the package and bundled accessories/games.

The console should work in India but make sure to get the right Electricity and TV Plugs.

VidER

So then... can I find the official Wii from China?

OR from PlayAsia.com?

What is the cost from the two places and what all shall I get with it?

Thanks

Crazysah

In China, be careful what type of Wii you buy. Because Hong Kong sells US Wiis and Japanese Wiis so meaning you need to make sure the games you buy can work with the Wii you are buying, ie the region codes. And I presume you're smart enough to not buy the Vii.

Playasia.com is okay, but once again, just make sure you're getting the right version of the Wii. As for prices, I forgot what they were. Sorry.