May 2008 Desktops

:)

Very nice, Kaboose (Y) .

Scirwode

:)

post-231269-1209725446_thumb.jpg

looks good kaboose, love that foobar skin. does foobar really have better sound quality then winamp? i see so many people using it, and it looks nice with a good skin (like yours), but its so big. im so use to a small winamp docked in the corner of my screen...

what are your favorite things about foobar? should i give it a shot?

@ Jesse, foobar is good for bling :D

i use winamp aswell with the default Bento skin, which although looks ugly, winamp has good sound

foobar is good for skins mods, and in general is way more customizable than winamp

here are some components you can play around with -- http://www.fooblog2000.com/components

and for good skins - http://browse.deviantart.com/customization...dia/foobar2000/

for a good compact skin, i'd recommend -- http://lassekongo83.deviantart.com/art/fooShiftie-83856635 -- Fooshiftie

and yes, foobar is worth a shot, no harm really

enjoy

Very nice, Kaboose (Y) .

Scirwode

cheers, i saw your post, and actually forgot about my Intel mac orange wallpaper i had for a while now, and wow, it still looks fairly decent :D

btw, i love your rocketdock skin

@vajlent, mind sharing that pimpin recycle bin icon? :D thx

cheers, i saw your post, and actually forgot about my Intel mac orange wallpaper i had for a while now, and wow, it still looks fairly decent :D

That's because I touched it up in Photoshop :p ! I believe I got it from you anyway ever since last year from one your posts pointing out Ubuntu sound systems, or was that someone else? I can't even remember really but I know it had something to do with you.

The problem now is that I've already changed my wallpaper :laugh: ! Maybe I should post it again just to show the difference. And thanks for liking my dock skin :D .

Scirwode

My flavor of the moment, and yes, I really do keep my desktop that clean...I hate clutter.

post-14112-1209776126_thumb.jpg

E.V.O Ver. 2oo8

may032008prg6.png

Click on the image for Full View & Details

Credits to K3-Studio, David Lanham, Ada & Marcaemond.

Thanxxx

E.V.O Ver. 2oo8

may032008prg6.png

Click on the image for Full View & Details

Credits to K3-Studio, David Lanham, Ada & Marcaemond.

Thanxxx

where the hell have you been lol

@JionBing ,... liking your mix of KDE and vista :D

Haha. Thanks. Yeah, I was inspired by the latest Kubuntu release :p.

PC:

Desktop%20-%203rd%20May%202008%20-%20Thumbnail.png

iPhone:

IMG_0001.JPGIMG_0002.JPG

Custom Apps shown: MobileScrobbler, Twinkle, Lockbox, Installer, SMBPrefs, Capture, and fring.