May 2008 Desktops

dap_wcc_0507rs.png

The machine isn't anything fancy. Dell OptiPlex 755 that my job recently gave to the techs.

Wallpaper is from my buddy David's Flickr page.

Using RocketDock, Taskbar Shuffler, and Tclock2, with a Yahoo! Widget for the weather (haven't setup Samurize yet).

windowsxp_desktop.png

Just finished off setting up my triple boot of XP, Vista, and Ubuntu 8.04, here's my XP desktop, linux and vista to follow.

Theme: Luna Element 5 Black Compact

Dock: Rocketdock

Wallpaper: From Desktopgirls

holy sweet jumping jesus, she is soo hott !!!! :woot:

ninelivesia1.jpg

Could you give me a url for this wallpaper? I was trying to find them on this Deviantart account but i couldn't find them.

Could you give me a url for this wallpaper? I was trying to find them on this Deviantart account but i couldn't find them.

same here

may desktop

screen-capture.jpg

Agreed, someone feed that poor girl. :p

I think she is trying to breath in to make herself look skinnier. Models breath in (suck in there stomach) it helps make them look skinny and also means their eyes are wide open.

Edited by offroadaaron

Yeah, look at all those ribs...

I didn't really even notice the ribs when I set it as my wallpaper, I mainly liked the face and the beach setting in the background, but yeah she's too skinny

ubuntu_desktop.png

My Ubuntu desktop, still have yet to do anything really to Vista since I setup my triple boot, soon though!

GTK; XNTricity

Metacity: XNTricity

Icons: Tangerine

Wallpaper: From Desktopgirls, hope she's not too bony this time (my wallpapers aren't always like this :p )