[Uefa Cup Final] Rangers vs Zenit St Petersburg

Agree with you about Rangers tactics. They didn't look like they wanted to win. Just to contain Zenit and nick a goal.

Not sure Zenit deserved it. They may have got to the final but it was their home performances that got them there. If they had played a team who actually played football instead of trying to bore the opposition to death they would have lost. In the main stages of the competition they only won one away game.

umm, bayern?

they beat bayern, the heavy favorites 4-0 and home, not to mention the 1-1 draw in munich.

zenit deserved to win in every aspect.

Rangers are a disgrace to Scotland, when Celtic where in the UEFA cup final we took 100,000 fans to Seville and there was not one bit of trouble.

umm, bayern?

they beat bayern, the heavy favorites 4-0 and home, not to mention the 1-1 draw in munich.

zenit deserved to win in every aspect.

As I said AT HOME. Away they were poor. They even lost to Everton in the early stages. The only match they won convincingly away was Bayen Leverkusen but Bayen didn't seem to turn up for that match.

I'll make the statement again, apart from Bayen Leverkusen, Zenit did not beat a decent team away from home in the whole competition.

The way Rangers played was a joke. Had Zenit met a decent team in the final they would have lost.

@marleymuk

Spot on I think it should be an immediate ban from next years competitions.