1. 1. Have you ever used Cannabis?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Will you use Cannabis? again?

• Yes
    • I am not Opposed
    • Not Sure
    • No
  3. 3. Do You Support Legalization / Decriminalization of Cannabis?

• Legalize Cannabis
    • Decriminalize Cannabis
    • Keep Cannabis Illegal

For the record, I just wanted to add that I don't actually like or do Cocaine, it is the most addictive thing ever, if from doing it once I felt like I wanted more then it is obviously a little too good.

I was merely stating that cause bud's cheap (20$ a gram), whereas Cocaine will cost you $300 a gram :p

^ It would be so cool if I could goto the Milkbar and buy Weederettes :p

I was merely stating that cause bud's cheap (20$ a gram), whereas Cocaine will cost you $300 a gram :p

Ha! :p Isn't like, unspoken law that a gram is ten bucks?

The reason to most of us for legalizing Cannabis, is so we could smoke it responsibly and have a good time, like alcohol.

Responsibly?

Alcohol?

People drink alcohol responsibly?

Good time?

:blink: I think not, young one. Perhaps you're been smoking too much of the aforementioned Marijuana for you to make sensible comment. People don't drink responsibly because drinking alcohol is by definition irresponsible, as is smoking. Ever heard the phrase "one leads to another". Doubtless.

Responsibly?

Alcohol?

Good time?

:blink: I think not, young one. Perhaps you're been smoking too much of the aforementioned Marijuana for you to make sensible comment. People don't drink responsibly because drinking alcohol is by definition irresponsible, as is smoking. Ever heard the phrase "one leads to another". Doubtless.

+1

Responsibly?

Alcohol?

Good time?

Yeah, cause its so irresponsible to sip a nice glass of wine in the winter in front of the open fire, or drink a cold refreshing beer when its 40 celsius outside..

Get a grip dude.

If you over eat chocolate your appendix is gonna burst.

My parents used to say "Everything in good measure".

BTW, just so you dont call me "young one" as well, im 35yo.

Responsibly?

Alcohol?

Good time?

Responcibly? - yes I said that

Alcohol? - wow your right on!

People drink alcohol responcibly? - all the time my "friend"

Good time? - Hell YES!

You think not? - Just cause you don't have a good time under the influence of either doesn't mean others do not have a great time!

And who are you to judge my comment and say it isn't sensible. I drink Beer all the time sensibly, even if I do get intoxicated I can keep my wits.

The point of my statement was so I and my friends could smoke Cannabis in safety being responcible. WHICH I DO.

Just because some people drink alcohol and frigg stuff up you don't see it being banned for other people, and it should be the same for Cannabis, Most people who smoke or have smoked Cannabis do not frigg stuff up.

This phrase "one leads to another", how does this have any influence upon your statement, Cannabis doesn't lead to drinking alcohol or vice versa.

To smoke Cannabis your are fully responcible for what you do, your mind may interperate things different but you are still fully accountable for your actions ALONG WITH ALCOHOL.

Your statement is fraught with your own opinion and has nothing DEFINATIVE about it.

And I am not saying your opinion doesn't matter, it just isn't anything for us to base definitions off of.

My parents used to say "Everything in good measure".

"Everything in good measure" under this context is "Every (state altering) drug in good measure".

yes, yes, and keep it illegal

why? cuz if the government legalize it, they're gonna be taxing like a BYTCH. people already gotta deal with dealers trying to tax 5 bucks extra

the priceless statement of the year so far goes to the person who said "smoking and drinking is irresponsible" LOL

If it's legalised we could grow our own remember.

we most likely wouldnt (that would be identified as a business most likely, and you would have to pay taxes on it..)

not when you can just get some at the shop down the road.

nor i would like to.

what we should be looking forward to is:

- controlled quality (stop smoking plastic crap because there is nothing else)

- elimination of the middle men, aka the dealers, which not only sell grass or hash, but most likely also heavier drugs, for which i do not intend to advocate

- lastly, lets not forget the peace of mind of not having to sort out how/what u going to smoke next week

@YBG

I would rather pay 5 euro more for controlled always-the-same quality, rather then save them and find out I just got a brick of plastic instead of the intended 'piece'

@tiagosilva29

bit tight down there, are we?

I personally am very much more against alcohol other then cannabis. The day alcohol will be made illegal, I will gladly support making cannabis illegal. Any other scenario is highly hypocritical.

I live in Ireland and keep seeing the streets full of drunks being sick at every corner, mostly during the weekend. Also, I am stopped on a monthly basis by 11-12yo kids asking me to go to the off-license to get booze for them.

Is it a matter of money? dont think so, the government here has decided to implicitly criminalize smokers (cigarettes that is) and bring the price of a pack of smokes to 7.5 euro. In the same time span, the 'pint' only went up 30 cents (give or take). Still, the number of deaths on the road talk quite clearly.

Hypocrits.

never used it and: legalize

Glassed Silver:mac

Edited by Glassed Silver

i see in here that alot of people say they dont want leagalization of mind altering drugs. well.....

what at dilated, or vicodin, or morphine, fentinal, xannax, valium, riddalin, nembutal, and even salvia (a herbal hallucinogenic drug) just a few off the top to think of. and none of those are prescription psychotropic drugs either. 100,000s of people are prescribed drugs like that every day. and the worse thing is that they are driving around on them, driving our schoold buses, city buses, trains, planes and autos. whether or not pot is legalized is really not the issue. what about the over prescribing of legal prescription drugs. so when it really comes down to it -- pot isnt the problem, its the goverment regulations and the pharmaceutical companies that are the true issue.

due to tax reasons the government decided pot should be illegal because the fact that it is home grown and it is hard to be taxed and controlled.

no mind you i am playing devils advocate here because i really dont support drugs of any kind but i do realize that they are here to stay -- you cant get away from them -- so i will take the lesser of 2 evils i would rather see someone sitting at home somking pot then doing lines of coke. i know that is harsh to say, but it is reality.

Yes

Yes <- but nowhere near as often

Legalize it <- seeing how marijuana is not addictive and there are medical benefits of its use

i see in here that alot of people say they dont want leagalization of mind altering drugs. well.....

what at dilated, or vicodin, or morphine, fentinal, xannax, valium, riddalin, nembutal, and even salvia (a herbal hallucinogenic drug) just a few off the top to think of. and none of those are prescription psychotropic drugs either. 100,000s of people are prescribed drugs like that every day. and the worse thing is that they are driving around on them, driving our schoold buses, city buses, trains, planes and autos. whether or not pot is legalized is really not the issue. what about the over prescribing of legal prescription drugs. so when it really comes down to it -- pot isnt the problem, its the goverment regulations and the pharmaceutical companies that are the true issue.

due to tax reasons the government decided pot should be illegal because the fact that it is home grown and it is hard to be taxed and controlled.

no mind you i am playing devils advocate here because i really dont support drugs of any kind but i do realize that they are here to stay -- you cant get away from them -- so i will take the lesser of 2 evils i would rather see someone sitting at home somking pot then doing lines of coke. i know that is harsh to say, but it is reality.

hehehe :) was actually thinking of Salvia too :) Properly called Salvia Divinorum (for obvious reasons to anyone that knows a bit of latin), or even most commonly known as... Sage ! :)

Yeah, thats correct, you can actually smoke it :) and get a decent buzz from it :D

I bet tiago will want to ban that and rosemary too ..

ROFL..

Pot would lead to other drugs, just as cigs or alcohol would as well..... so using that argument is stupid, and now thrown out.

Pot brings on paranoia and causes people to act weirdly.... i guess its the pot, not the laws that can have you thrown into jail for very long times... seriously, the reason people hide and smoke, seem paranoid about it, and may act funny, is usually a side effect of the laws against the drug. If they didnt have to worry about having their lives ruined because of smoking it, im sure they would only be even more happy and at peace.

Pot is laced with other drugs.... maybe if you buy from a shady dealer who is trying to kill his customers.... legalize it, have government regulations, and you have nothing to worry about. Hell, if i bought cigs or alcohol from some dude off the street, i would have the same worries... correct?

Pot makes you lazy and un-motivates you... Again, when you put the fear that someone high will go to jail, they are more likely to not being going about town or trying things while high. Thus, due to the laws against the drug, it forces those to stay inside and do what they can, instead of maybe actually using it with what motivates them. Odd how many musicians, artist, writers, and other sort of awesome talents, people say that pot has actually helped them in thinking those things out. People who smoke weed are stuck in the bottom, not because of the weed, but because of the laws around it. Companies drug test for it, so you cant get a good job if you smoke; Even when it wouldnt hinder your performance any. ( not saying go to work stoned, just saying that a user who does it only while at home, and doesnt go to work high, will not have his job performance affected by it. )

In the end, EVERYONE MUST REMEMBER, EVERYTHING ISNT FOR EVERYONE! Just like a drivers license, some people just shouldnt have it. There are those who cant smoke cigs because they cant handle it. Those who drink alcohol and go crazy, so they shouldnt. As for weed, if it makes you do something that you dont like, or that is actually harmful to yourself or others, then it obviously isnt for you. To deprive someone of doing something, that has no effect on your life, your liberty, your peace, is just selfish and inconsiderate of others freedoms. If you dont like the smell, you know what, there are plenty of smells people dont like, ask them to move or walk some feet to the right or something. Sometimes we have to realize, we (me, you, ourself) are not the most important thing, and that really all of us, as a community, is what really matters. We should try to accommodate to everyone that we can, as long as it isnt destroying the community.

ps. To judge and base a decision on nothing but hearsay is pure ignorance. If you have never smoked it, you really have no say as to why its bad. You can complain that you dont like how it looks and smells, but without any other tidbit of knowledge on what it actually does, you cant defend any anti or pro drug argument. Research about it, thoroughly, and even test it; then you may discuss why you think its bad. But really in the long run, you have more to fear and worry about cigs.