Pompey v Cardiff FA Cup Final

I rent in gunwharf with my fiancee, we're only students, but the rent is only ?75 more a month to live here than it was to live in Cottage Grove (middle of Somerstown)

So we decided to upgrade, absolutely love it here. Much nicer:))

Anyway... luckily they all buggered off by about 7, was the quietest saturday in Bar 38 for a long time.

Also gunwharf property is overpriced, 235k for our 1 bed flat

Edit: Rappy if you are coming over give me a shout, beer on me;))

Edited by Merter

This match was a joke. It needed abit of luck for Portmouth to win this final but i don't think it is something they derserve. Anyone who thought this final was any different because outsiders got there unlike the usual are kidding themselves. I thought this was a very dull and awful display by Portsmouth and i have to say they were lucky to come out on top.

Cardiff didn't create an awful lot but they had much more posession.

Only 1 goal conceded throughout our FA Cup run, and only team in the Premiership (and Cup) to score first and then go on to win.

I think we deserve it, but if you're a Manure fan then I'd understand why you think we don't deserve it.

@ piracyX, its a cup final. It was never going to be a great game from either side. Yes, you can say pompey were lucky in the semi final and the final with their goals, but thats one thing that makes a good team. The ability to take any chance that falls to you.

I certainly have no complaints about the team we lost to. Gutted of course, as we were so close, but in the end they deserved it.

I rent in gunwharf with my fiancee, we're only students, but the rent is only ?75 more a month to live here than it was to live in Cottage Grove (middle of Somerstown)

So we decided to upgrade, absolutely love it here. Much nicer:))

Anyway... luckily they all buggered off by about 7, was the quietest saturday in Bar 38 for a long time.

Also gunwharf property is overpriced, 235k for our 1 bed flat

Edit: Rappy if you are coming over give me a shout, beer on me;))

Yeah I want to live in Portsmouth, Bognor is pretty dead so would be nice to be nearer some action! I was in Gunwharf last week and saw that new building it bloody dwarfs over Portsmouth!

Yeah I want to live in Portsmouth, Bognor is pretty dead so would be nice to be nearer some action! I was in Gunwharf last week and saw that new building it bloody dwarfs over Portsmouth!

I live in its shadow ?_?

Good going Popmey! They are now in the UEFA CUP! Are Man City also in the UEFA CUP cause of the Fair-play thing?

They are indeed!

Don't forget West Ham as well!

Oh no, sorry Rappy :p

Oh Ha Ha!

We never tried to get into Europe plus we don't deserve to :p

Good going Popmey! They are now in the UEFA CUP! Are Man City also in the UEFA CUP cause of the Fair-play thing?

I am sure they got a place in the qualifiers, due to the fair play award.