Why do girls like to wear Lingerie?

It means that she probably wants to attract other men. Possibly lots of them. Almost certainly in fact. :/

Just kiddin :D what everyone else said.

To feel good about themselves. The same reasons that anyone does anything to try and improve their appearance.

This is tied up with getting your attention, as having a man "want" you is a nice ego boost, same for guys getting a woman's attention I'd guess.

If you want to be a good boyfriend, let her know if you appreciate it. If it doesn't suit her, take it off :p There is nothing worse than making an effort with your appearance and to have it be completely ignored in favour of NAS and RAID cards etc etc. That is the route to a sex ban :p

Of course, when you're out and about, feeling that you look good is just a confidence boost. It's not fun having to face other people while feeling like a fat slob.

There is no point me repeating what every other person as said, but it is key aspect of anybody's psyche: feed the ego. Girls like to look beautiful, and buying things to adorn themselves is a key extension to this. The same way a guy might be a specific shirt (or in my case...that awesome pair of boxers....). It makes you feel good and feel wanted.

Never question a girls reasoning behind wearing lingerie!

Dont you mean "Never question a girls reasoning......"

because

a) we are male and different

b) youll never figure them out so why waste time trying? Instead use all that spared brain time to think up some kind gestures and nice things to do for her! (e.g. make her feel appreciated and respected!)

c) its easier and better for your mind to just to accept it and get along, enjoying the difference :p

Always worked for me, father talk told me so, "dont try and figure them out, you never will! just listen, nod and agree to everything!"

Edited by Mando

Answer is easy:

To do something accepted and even idolized by her peers. She wants to feel attractive to not just you but also others. Which girl doesn't like to be flirted with or complimented about her physical appearance? It's her sense of empowerment. That's why she answered it without even thinking twice.

basically its her way of nicely putting that girls don't like going commando style.... jk anyway it's just like undies why do guys wear them of course we don't have to just do for whatever reason whether it be comfortable, looks etc we do some may not and thats the same as girls. :) in the end of it all there's obvious differences between each gender like some females may prefer thong type underwear where as i'm sure most men couldn't stand walking round with what feels like a wedgie up their crack so who knows in that sense maybe it does have something to do with comfort for our human decorations down there and not only to show :p

my asked a friend of mine she said she just buys it to wear it not necessarily to feel sexy or anything just some people depending on their preference may like a change from same old under garments every now and then ...

#1 rule when it comes to women: Don't question why.

That's the most accurate response to the question anyone could give.

You'd be amazed how lingerie can make a woman feel, when we get to see that look in our partner's eye as they see us, the desire, the affections... It's a real confidence booster and can add a bit of spice into things.

That's the most accurate response to the question anyone could give.

and you wonder why women joke about men in general as being clueless, brainless cavemen.

but hey, if it works for you, rock on. ;)

because they want to get pregnant and then ruin your all ****ing life

Um, no, the last thing in the world I want is to get pregnant! Good God, what is worse than one Cara in the world...

#1 rule when it comes to women: Don't question why.
Amen! :laugh:

......... that's at least in my experience so far.

Warning: Attempting to understand women will force you to examine something called "feelings" and may otherwise require some level of "emotional awareness".

The best solution is to not question why something works but to just continually employ it at what seems to be appropriate intervals.

Warning: Attempting to understand women will force you to examine something called "feelings" and may otherwise require some level of "emotional awareness".

The best solution is to not question why something works but to just continually employ it at what seems to be appropriate intervals.

ROFL Fred amazing post :laugh:

pics or its not true. :rofl:

:shiftyninja: indeed pics or it didn't happen

So true! To the OP, if your girls wants to buy sexy underwear! Why on earth would you ask WHY? although truth be told I just prefer 'em in their baby suits. eg NEKKED!

best thing to the OP is next time she is not in - you try it on - take some snaps and post them on here :laugh: