31 days of the dragon - Winners!

Honestly, that looks so retarded (pirillo's contest). It just looks like a guy who's full of himself. Anyways, I hope you win Lynxx.

I lost T_T

I am the second commenter on the blog post... They randomly chose 1 in the middle..

His name is ralajer

Boohoo :cry:

Better luck next time

Being immature certainly doesn't help me here. Please, if you haven't anything mature to say, keep your posts to yourself. Thank you.

I want to voice my option for just a second. I'm not trying to upset anyone. I just want to reflect upon the views I had well before I placed 3rd. The one thing that surprised me when listening to a lot of the entries is the amount of popping sounds that where left in. I?m referring to the pop that happens when you make too big of a P or a B or just blow too much air into the microphone . Even someone who has no mixing skills could still just rerecord and strive for a better sounding recording with less pops. The person might have had a fantastic idea, but the amount of popping on the audio track was so distracting it made it almost hard to listen too.

I wasn't made away that audio quality was going to be a factor. I honestly thought it was going to be more than that.

I'm a realist, sorry.

As I was making my "Ring of Fire" entry I was also recording a short video as a making of, if I won.

Oh, I have to say warwagon, that was FUNNY! I loved when you looked at the camera, with your I hope this wins comment. ;)

As I was making my "Ring of Fire" entry I was also recording a short video as a making of, if I won.

cool, i like the "making of" video, that was a GREAT idea. it also gives me a glimpse of what it takes to place in one of these sorts of competitions. you obviously put a lot of hard work into this, for that, i commend you!

this contest is on my shortlist for the best contests of the 31 days of the dragon

That was a very interesting and funny video, warwagon. It seems that you really put effort into it. (Y)