June 2008 Desktops

Anarkhy and Smeltn, sorry i can't its not fully made by me.. I would have to get permission and stuff.

Bman.. It's the Vista Games Explorer Editor, you can find it under the Vista support forum :p

Anarkhy and Smeltn, sorry i can't its not fully made by me.. I would have to get permission and stuff.

Bman.. It's the Vista Games Explorer Editor, you can find it under the Vista support forum :p

Thanks, tried installing VGE Editor but when I run it it says it gives an error, saying my games don't have boxart and to repopulate it. Nothing works.

andy_rose - awesome desk perfect match VS with this wall, could you give me link to wallpaper Please, (Would be great in 1920x1200) Thanks

would you bother to ask him? Its the only theme i found good enough besides the original. You two really did a great job.

You can have it privately if you give me your word that it will stay on your pc

andy_rose - awesome desk perfect match VS with this wall, could you give me link to wallpaper Please, (Would be great in 1920x1200) Thanks

only have it in 1280*800, but give me your email and i'll send it to you.

i didn't think the stacks docklet opened up a menu like that..

yes it does, its just a different setting.

23jc0.jpg

What program are you using to get those stats at the bottom and on the right of the screen?

:woot:

Original of the wallpaper please?

My current:

windowssser6.th.jpg