June 2008 Desktops

Shasoosh, right about the time you posted that I had just finished that part of the campaign for the third time. I won't play for awhile and pick it up again and the whole SP story doesn't get old. Very moving scene in that game.

WIP.
Not my style at all (mostly because I'm not fan of Square things lol), tough there some interesting things here and here.

The colors chosen are awesome tho. (I wonder how they would look in a Rapture edit :shifty:)

Sharque, where you got that wall :woot:

Not my style at all (mostly because I'm not fan of Square things lol), tough there some interesting things here and here.

The colors chosen are awesome tho. (I wonder how they would look in a Rapture edit :shifty:)

Sharque, where you got that wall :woot:

same here...i find it kinda...ew....firstly it uses something made by stardock (for me its like bloatware...dont like it)...and same with squary thing....but if you like it, then np.

Shasoosh, right about the time you posted that I had just finished that part of the campaign for the third time. I won't play for awhile and pick it up again and the whole SP story doesn't get old. Very moving scene in that game.

I agree, great great scene.

Playing it the second time myself.

Editing Skulls a bit more:made my own start button, added shadows to windows, changed taskbar tabs, tweaked start menu.

For those who asked me for this mod, i am really sorry but i can not distribute this mod, i would have to get Bubito?s permission first.

post-123877-1214572285_thumb.png

Well in that shot it's the sequel No Regret, but i also got No Remorse installed.

Found the discs when i looked through my old stuff in the garage and had to try it out again.

Running it in Dosbox after some problems getting it to install correctly.

Here's mine for this month, nice and simple:

DTop.jpg

Mind sharing that wallpaper and mentioning where you got it?

Here's mine. Pretty simple. It's Windows Vista Ultimate in Classic Theme + Custom Wallpaper of the sexy Avril Lavigne.

desktopgh0.jpg