Mac OS 10.5.4 Build Notes

Nice!

Still is kinda sad when you have to patch an OS to fix a program. ;) Adobe needs to get their **** together. ;)

Still is kinda sad when you have to patch an OS to fix a program. ;) Adobe needs to get their **** together. ;)

Wasnt Apple's fault for not delivering several SDK's to Adobe? At least I remember that beign the reason why the CS4 suite its not gonna be 64bit.

Wasnt Apple's fault for not delivering several SDK's to Adobe? At least I remember that beign the reason why the CS4 suite its not gonna be 64bit.

Actually, Apple warned Adobe years ago to convert their code away from Carbon which wasn't intended for long term use however those warnings went unheeded. Apple's only real fault was in saying 64bit Carbon was coming in 10.5 and then deciding not to worry about it and force the transition away.

Adobe has had XCode just like everyone else for a long time, they just chose not to use it outside of Carbon. :p

can you guys fix some more airport issues. My macbook won't connect to any third party N router and it has trouble reconnect to a router once its woken up, it takes forever. I have called apple care about it and everything and they won't help me.

can you guys fix some more airport issues. My macbook won't connect to any third party N router and it has trouble reconnect to a router once its woken up, it takes forever. I have called apple care about it and everything and they won't help me.

Can you send me, or post, your Router's manufacturer, model, firmware, and any other relevant data?

I thought they quashed this one. :p

I have full access through my Wireless N D-Link. I still haven't gotten an AEBS yet. :p

I don't know this, so this is what I'm thinking, I could be completely wrong, but... most third party IM apps are free, iChat only comes with OS X and Apple is making money off of that. So Microsoft could be allowing free apps to use the MSN protocol for free while Apple has to pay to use it because their product isn't free.

Just my thoughts, but I could be entirely wrong on that though.

I would be hard to determine how much iChat is "sold at". That's like saying like notepad isn't free.

Besides, it is rumored that they will make it available for windows now, and that it will be included in the iphone... so we'll see now :D

There is 1 thing that i would LOVE Apple to add...

The ability to give each "space" a different back ground. to me this would make things a lot easier to organize.

hmmm, is this update going to fix the "if-I-have-to-dos-my-mail-will-crash-to-hell" bug?

I hope so, and it can't come sooner if I'm honest.

I really have no idea what you're talking about by that bug. Wana explain it? I will say Mail.app is my most frequently crashed Application.

I just cant wait for my current .Mac account to expire so I can buy myself a shiny new @me.com account :D Already have everything planned out.

BTW, How is it that the Apple Store here in the UK (Store and iTunes) supports purchasing of items with a SOLO Debit Card yet the .Mac accounts are limited to Visa/Mastercard only? Just seams odd is all.

I really have no idea what you're talking about by that bug. Wana explain it? I will say Mail.app is my most frequently crashed Application.

I just cant wait for my current .Mac account to expire so I can buy myself a shiny new @me.com account :D Already have everything planned out.

BTW, How is it that the Apple Store here in the UK (Store and iTunes) supports purchasing of items with a SOLO Debit Card yet the .Mac accounts are limited to Visa/Mastercard only? Just seams odd is all.

If memory serves me right, all .Mac card purchases are processed through a US Processor and thus are restricted to the big cards only, not localized cards.

If memory serves me right, all .Mac card purchases are processed through a US Processor and thus are restricted to the big cards only, not localized cards.

OH POOP! I guess i'll have to keep buying via the store then :( takes three days delivery

Aren't all .Mac accounts being transferred over to MobileMe in early July?

will there be a fix for the bug where applications can sometimes break out of spaces

for example you go into spaces view and there is an application in the middle of the screen until you click it

oh god, hope not. i like certain things to be kept off expose eg. adiums' contact list, sticky's, which I have set to on-top of all windows and they kinda just float there, when expose is activated they fade away. I like this :yes:

other then that schweeeeet, bring it on

Edited by se7en.hu