Who pees in the Shower?

501 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Pee in the Shower?

• Yes
    • No

I'll sometimes pee in the shower. Never with someone in there with me. I'm almost always alone in the shower.

I didn't pee in the shower until I had a girlfriend who peed in the shower. We had finished having some good sex, and went in to the shower together. I was shocked that she peed in the shower, with no modesty about it. So I did also. I figured it was ok as long as she/I didn't pee on eachother. Since then I've peed in the shower on occasion.

I don't feel shamed seeing how the vast majority who voted indicated they pee in the shower.

Oh, and I do discretely when in shared shower room, or when I'm out surfing in the water. Pee is warmth. :)

2-3 times? ::Looks at avatar:: Yeah right! :laugh:
All the time, even when there is a free toilet!

Back to my first post in the topic... j.o. in the sink!

Lol

@ Ambushed, 2-3 time EACH shower for you I reckon.

Malc

Dude ive been single for nearly a year now - if the dragon spits his venom 6 times a week it's been a big week let alone 6 times a day showering twice a day. C'mon even he needs some recuperation time between outings. Well mine at least............. :blush:

And relieves Jellyfish Stings. Who wudda thought.

it also has some slight anti fungal properties... and can be used in the absence of some medicinal items during tours of combat for example.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2075188_use-urine-cure-fungus.html

in a healthy person

Ninety-six percent of it is water and four percent of it is waste such as urea and salts....the same stuff in sweat which you wash off in the shower too.......

So while many find it disgusting there is historical uses of it medicinally.

It does conserve water as well (and its mostly water anyway)

This girl once told me, "Peeing on your foot in the shower when you have athlete's foot makes it better." I asked if she's done it. Her response, "Yeah, that's how I know it works."

Dumb blonde. Hot, but very very dumb.

it actually does help and there are military field medical articles on it for that use..

• 1 month later...

i dont Pee IN the shower but yeah if while taking the bath i do feel the need , i walk over to the toilet & take a pee

Oh and I am anxiously waiting for a "Do you pee on your girlfriend" thread.

When she got stung by a jellyfish ..... JK I remember watching that on Friends

Guys when its said its esterile, its true :) look anywhere.

I usually smoke a joint before I go into the shower, that way I get to pee before I step into.

... but when I do not, I pee in the shower :p