I Now Have Ubuntu 8 Dot 10 Alpha, Just FYI.

I Now Have Open Source Linux Ubuntu 8.10 Alpha 1, Just FYI. I Have Removed The Pictures Of Open Source Linux Ubuntu Alpha 1, From My Blog Since I Am Unsure Whether Posting Those Pictures Is Legal Or Not (It may Violate Microsoft's Rules Even If It Does Not Violate Ubuntu's Rules), Just FYI. 2 Get Alpha 1, All You Need 2 Do Is Create A Ubuntu 8.04 Long Term Support Installation, Install All Available Updates, Then Change The Upgrade Setting In Software Sources From Long Term Support Releases Only, 2 Normal Releases, And Then Type (Sudo Update-Manager -D) From The Terminal Command Prompt In Accessories, Just FYI.

Edited by kevpan815

P.S. It's Running Nice And Smoothly On My Brand New Dell XPS 630I, Also Just FYI.

I Am So Cool Because I Capitalise The First Letter Of Every Word I Type, Just FYI.

It's actually surprisingly difficult to type like that ^^

Dud thread to be honest.

Just FYI, It's A Microsoft Beta Tester That Test Ubuntu :o

I wonder if he know what "Just FYI" mean, he use this on EVERY post he do.

If it's running smoothly, you're not testing it properly.

Make it fail. Test it. :p

Just FYI, It's A Microsoft Beta Tester That Test Ubuntu :o

I wonder if he know what "Just FYI" mean, he use this on EVERY post he do.

I Just Recently Started Playing Around With Open Source Linux Ubuntu After Having Horrible Luck With Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack One Ultimate Edition Release 2 Web, An Internet Friend Of Mine That Goes By The User Name Of Alias In Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General Recently Convinced Me 2 Give Open Source Linux Ubuntu A Try, And I Have Now Started Out Trying Their Pre-Release Versions Of Open Source Linux Ubuntu As Well, Just FYI. I Should Probably Change That User Tag 2 Say Something Like Ubuntu Tester Or Ubuntu User, Just FYI.

This Is So Retarded. Just FYI.

I second that; hell, and I thought my blog was lame, geeze, the topic starter actually makes mine look good!

Just FYI, I never saw someone calling it like this "Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack One Ultimate Edition Release 2 Web"

Just FYI, I never saw someone calling it like this "Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack One Ultimate Edition Release 2 Web"

Well, come on, cut the poor lad some slack, he is American after all. Land of the free, home of the oh-so-special :)

I Just Recently Started Playing Around With Open Source Linux Ubuntu After Having Horrible Luck With Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack One ...

... And I Have Now Started Out Trying Their Pre-Release Versions Of Open Source Linux Ubuntu As Well

If you have had problems with Vista SP1 (which is a tested and released package), I find it strange that you would be running development alpha versions of a new OS. :ermm:

It seems that you would almost be guaranteed to end up with more problems than you experienced in production-released Vista.