I Now Have Ubuntu 8 Dot 10 Alpha, Just FYI.

If you have had problems with Vista SP1 (which is a tested and released package), I find it strange that you would be running development alpha versions of a new OS. :ermm:

It seems that you would almost be guaranteed to end up with more problems than you experienced in production-released Vista.

You forgot to add ",just FYI" at the end...

Nah, but really, you have Ubuntu 8.10 Alpha, maybe you can write some first thoughts, some insight?

Also, please refrain from capitalizing every first letter of a word, it's not proper grammar and it takes much longer than normal grammar rules....

It's great you're trying to share with the web community, but you need to be able to communicate more efficiently textual-wise.

What I Was Referring 2 When I Said "Release 2 Web" Is A Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack Zero Ultimate Edition Release 2 Manufacturing Copies Of Vista (I Own 3 Licenses), That Are Then Upgraded 2 Service Pack One Release 2 Web, Just FYI.

What I Was Referring 2 When I Said "Release 2 Web" Is A Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack Zero Ultimate Edition Release 2 Manufacturing Copies Of Vista (I Own 3 Licenses), That Are Then Upgraded 2 Service Pack One Release 2 Web, Just FYI.

P.S. I Also Own 1 Dell OEM Copy Of Windows Vista Service Pack One Ultimate Edition Release 2 Manufacturing, Also Just FYI.

Dude...stop. Cease posting. Find a friend, co-worker, neighbor, perhaps a friendly stranger...whatever, and have them read this thread, then explain to you what's going on.

I can't stop loling...
Dude...stop. Cease posting. Find a friend, co-worker, neighbor, perhaps a friendly stranger...whatever, and have them read this thread, then explain to you what's going on.

FYI These Two Posts Had Me Rolling.........FYI! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I Just Recently Started Playing Around With Open Source Linux Ubuntu After Having Horrible Luck With Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack One Ultimate Edition Release 2 Web, An Internet Friend Of Mine That Goes By The User Name Of Alias In Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General Recently Convinced Me 2 Give Open Source Linux Ubuntu A Try, And I Have Now Started Out Trying Their Pre-Release Versions Of Open Source Linux Ubuntu As Well, Just FYI. I Should Probably Change That User Tag 2 Say Something Like Ubuntu Tester Or Ubuntu User, Just FYI.

You Cant Be Serious, Just FYI. 39 Thieves' post was awesome :p

P.S. I Also Own 1 Dell OEM Copy Of Windows Vista Service Pack One Ultimate Edition Release 2 Manufacturing, Also Just FYI.

Hey kevpan815, FYI, stop putting FYI at the end of all your damn sentences. Just FYI. Hope you get the fact that we are making fun of you for this and you stop doing it. Just FYI

P.P.S. And, 4 Those Of You Who Are Wondering: I Have Actually Had Much Better Luck With Open Source Linux Ubuntu 8.10 Alpha 1, Than I Have Had With Any Version Of Windows Vista Service Pack Zero Or Service Pack One, Especially On My 2 Slower Computer's (A Gateway DX 420B And A Dell Inspiron 530N Desktop Computer, My Brand New Dell XPS 630I Is The Only Computer I Have That I Do Not Have Any Major Problems With Vista, And It Was Quite Expensive, Leaving Me 2 Wonder Exactly Why The U.S. Government Has Not Gotten On Microsoft's Case About This Poor Vista Performance On Slower Computer's, Just FYI.

P.P.S. And, 4 Those Of You Who Are Wondering: I Have Actually Had Much Better Luck With Open Source Linux Ubuntu 8.10 Alpha 1, Than I Have Had With Any Version Of Windows Vista Service Pack Zero Or Service Pack One, Especially On My 2 Slower Computer's (A Gateway DX 420B And A Dell Inspiron 530N Desktop Computer, My Brand New Dell XPS 630I Is The Only Computer I Have That I Do Not Have Any Major Problems With Vista, And It Was Quite Expensive, Leaving Me 2 Wonder Exactly Why The U.S. Government Has Not Gotten On Microsoft's Case About This Poor Vista Performance On Slower Computer's, Just FYI.

Dude... nobody cares

Grrr, This Is The Same Type Of Responses That I Got When I Originally Spotted That Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack Three RTM Reference On The Microsoft Product Life Cycles Home Page, Just FYI. May Bee I Will Just Plain Stop Posting Here, And Post Any Linux Breaking News Elsewhere, Like Either The Linux Forum On Dell.Com, The Ubuntu Forum On Ubuntu.Com, And/Or The Linux Forum On Linux.Org, Just FYI.

How. Exactly. Is. Your. Having. Ubuntu. 8.10. Installed. Just. FYI. On. Your. Computer. "Breaking." "Linux." "News"? You. Do. Realize. That. It. Is. Publicly. Available. For. Download, Right? Just. FYI. Oh, By. The. Way, You. Have. Annoying. Posting. Habits. That. People. Have. Tried. To. Tell. You. About, But. You. Just. FYI. Won't. Listen, So. Really, You. Are. Welcome. To. Leave. If. You. Don't. Enjoy. Things. Here. Just. FYI.

Grrr, This Is The Same Type Of Responses That I Got When I Originally Spotted That Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack Three RTM Reference On The Microsoft Product Life Cycles Home Page, Just FYI. May Bee I Will Just Plain Stop Posting Here, And Post Any Linux Breaking News Elsewhere, Like Either The Linux Forum On Dell.Com, The Ubuntu Forum On Ubuntu.Com, And/Or The Linux Forum On Linux.Org, Just FYI.

If You Would Stop Posting In All Caps Like This And Stop The Damn FYI We Would Listen To You. Get it now????