[E3] Final Fantasy 13 coming to Xbox360

So all in all, 360=PS3=360? Sony lost a great sequel for themselves...

Seriously, it's just that both consoles have totally different firmwares, but they're pretty equal IMO... except one is made by MS :p

Let me rephrase, everything that is worth playing is multiplatform. And no, I bought a PS3 to own all the consoles, not for any particular game. The only PS3 games I saw as "must haves" were FF and Socom. I don't honestly regret buying it, I like having lots of toys, but Microsoft is just totally kicking Sony's butt and this news doesn't help.

Let me rephrase, everything that is worth playing is multiplatform. And no, I bought a PS3 to own all the consoles, not for any particular game. The only PS3 games I saw as "must haves" were FF and Socom. I don't honestly regret buying it, I like having lots of toys, but Microsoft is just totally kicking Sony's butt and this news doesn't help.

You have to be a pretty shallow gamer if you genuinely think for the PS3 lifespan that the only exclusives worth your time would have been FF and will be Socom? :/

Pretty bad purchase if so.

Well I guess you still have FF13 Versus as an exclusive :p

No, the PS3 still has its potential, but MS's marketing division is a lot stronger than Sony's. They manage to get everything before them, every game that was exclusive to PS3 before, etc. etc.

I don't regret buying a PS3 though, because it's still a very good console, the updates are nice, Home will be awesome, and it reads blu-rays :)

You have to be a pretty shallow gamer if you genuinely think for the PS3 lifespan that the only exclusives worth your time would have been FF and will be Socom?

No, just a smart enough person to know that everything else worth playing will be on the 360. Shallow? Check my gamercard.

No, just a smart enough person to know that everything else worth playing will be on the 360. Shallow? Check my gamercard.

I said shallow as there is a lot of exclusive content still coming the PS3s way, and if you are as diverse a gamer as your gamercard shows, I can't believe you only pick 2 titles as ones of interest and dismiss everything else.

If that's the case, the PS3 wasn't that smart an investment then, was it?

A game that will more than likely sell like 4 copies on the 360, whose target audience is 13 year old boys with ADD. Anyway when your only major announcement is that you are getting the same game as your competition you know you had a lame E3.

lol i just talked to EBgames .... they have had no less than 150 FF13 ps3 perorders returned >.< and about 30 ps3's returned reason FF13 is coming to the 360 no need to have a ps3

( this comes from my brother that works for eb ) he said the store was just invaded

believe it or not /shrug i don't care i know this is a major blow to sony

A game that will more than likely sell like 4 copies on the 360, whose target audience is 13 year old boys with ADD. Anyway when your only major announcement is that you are getting the same game as your competition you know you had a lame E3.

bitter much .... 4 copies ROFL

lol i just talked to EBgames .... they have had no less than 150 FF13 ps3 perorders returned >.< and about 30 ps3's returned reason FF13 is coming to the 360 no need to have a ps3

What the hell?

You called EBgames to ask them that? :laugh:

Seriously, never in my forum career have I called someone out as badly as I'm going to call you out for posting FUD.

You're as bad as bobbytomorrow, both of you posting 10 year old nonsense. In fact, I'm giving you both to much credit saying a 10 year old...

Leave the forum and don't post again if you can't help posting crap like that, both of you.

( this comes from my brother that works for eb ) he said the store was just invaded

believe it or not /shrug i don't care i know this is a major blow to sony

There are some idiots out there, you're one of them. Stop posting this kind of crap please. Same applies to Bobby

-hug-

It's okay, E3 will get better for you.

^^^ True, just because they're both getting it, doesn't mean one is worst off =P

Maybe everyone here is assuming that everybody has a 360 and has no other reason to buy a PS3. It's silly really. Some of ya are pretty bad, its like you guys hated sony because you were possibly going to "have" to buy a PS3. Get over it.

say what you want why would my brother lie to me ?

We are saying what we want, and we don't believe you at all. If it makes you feel better, then carry on believing it.

burn sony, all you have is metal gear now, and that may be coming over...

Oh good god! Are you for real? The PS3 only has MGS? :rolleyes:

all you have is metal gear now

Exaggeration MUCH?

and that may be coming over...

Assumption MUCH?

God I love E3. I actually think the forum banter supersedes the bloody huge announcements at times :laugh:

Oh good god! Are you for real? The PS3 only has MGS? :rolleyes:
Exaggeration MUCH?

Assumption MUCH?

God I love E3. I actually think the forum banter supersedes the bloody huge announcements at times :laugh:

other then god of war, what exclusive do they have anymore?

other then god of war, what exclusive do they have anymore?

You really expect me to sit and list all the exclusives because you can't go and do your homework before making daft comments like the ones above?

No, I'm not going to sit and spoon feed you and look pathetic in doing so.

Go read about them yourself if you really care :p Or watch the Sony E3 conference tomorrow for a look at some of the bigger ones.

burn sony, all you have is metal gear now, and that may be coming over...

LittleBigPlanet, Home, Resistance 2, Killzone 2...

Hmmmm...

Old list, but thats all I'm spoonfeeding

http://news.filefront.com/ps3-exclusives-the-full-list/

New Exclusives

1. SOCOM: Confrontation

2. Socom

3. Chunsoft

4. Time Crisis 4

5. The agency

6. MLB08: The Show

7. NBA08

8. FreeRealms MMO