Zimbabwe issues $100 billion notes

i can't believe that some people think that we should just leave the situation as it is. it is EVERYONE'S duty to protect the human rights of others.

it really does seem like nobody cares because there's very little to gain, which just shows you how greedy humanity is (not that we didn't know that already)

There are many countries around the world in this situation, Somalia and Sudan to name 2.

South Africa, Mozambique, Botswana and Zambia should be dealing with this.

Mugabe wants to have white soldiers come and rid his country of him to prove a point about white colonialism.

When Rhodesia went back to being called Zimbabwe and it was run by a citizen of it's country, Mugabe was

asked if he liked 'white people' and 'white farmers', he said he did, he believed they were the foundations

that will make Zimbabwe a force amongst Africa and the world, producing crops and food etc.

What a load of Cod-wash.

He reminds me of Hitler, with his lickle mustache.

Fake President: Robert Mugabe post-66351-1216636775.jpg

True Elected President: Morgan Tsvangirai post-66351-1216636874.jpg

By the end of the year, Mugabe will be gone I guess, give it a couple of weeks and he will end up either dead or an asylum seeker.

He will end up like, Idi Amin post-66351-1216637235.jpg, running away from Uganda after breaking it into nothing.

I can't believe that his own people haven't turned on him yet

They couldn't if they tried. Mugabe pays soldiers like we pay CEO's in Zimbabwe. Anyone who dares challenge him is taking on a force of well paid and well looked-after militia, who's only purpose is to now protect their 'leader'.

The entire reason Tsvangirai stepped down is because even though the people supported him, the Militia were making sure that the people knew it was an unsafe decision to support him.

As for the 'coalition' interfering, why would we, there's nothing there worth stealing? I would personally love to see us doing something beneficial in Zimbabwe, but there's nothing we want from them, so why would we.

They couldn't if they tried. Mugabe pays soldiers like we pay CEO's in Zimbabwe. Anyone who dares challenge him is taking on a force of well paid and well looked-after militia, who's only purpose is to now protect their 'leader'.

The entire reason Tsvangirai stepped down is because even though the people supported him, the Militia were making sure that the people knew it was an unsafe decision to support him.

As for the 'coalition' interfering, why would we, there's nothing there worth stealing? I would personally love to see us doing something beneficial in Zimbabwe, but there's nothing we want from them, so why would we.

Im sure George W could prolly find some weapons of mass destruction if you ask him nicely..

I can't believe that his own people haven't turned on him yet

As mentioned, when the "military" follow you into the voting both to ensure you vote for the "right guy." Or attack anyone who doesn't have any inked finger (proof you voted already) Or just kill suspected voters of the "enemy" there isn't a lot you can do, thats why they need some guys from our side army to sneak in there and spray a couple of bullets around at a couple of people....USA and UK has black soliders. Send them in that'll screw mugabe and his whole White man theory right up.

Ouch,

1 GBP = $5.4B ZWD,

1 EUR = $4.3B ZWD,

1 USD = $2.7B ZWD

How long does everyone recon before they scrap it completely. 4 apples? thats just insane!

I was looking for zimbabwe mone on ebay and I have noticed they seem to have expiration date. For example:

4f80_1.JPG

The note has about 8 months running time. So even if you own a lot of money in zimbabwe, they will expire soon..

thats a cheque payable to cash OR bank note from their reserve bank seeing as they would be needing money now.. judging the inlfation rate lol mite of paid say 100000 or 1000000 for it and it would turn into 100 mill by the end of the yr

Yeah guys, things here are tough. But It is a rather tricky situation. They are holding talks but all I seem to think about is what can be done to address the problem with the economy? Nothing has been done to rekindle the exports that we used to have. Agricultural input is non-existant, our mining sector is pear-shaped and horticulture is silly. I don't know. About the country being better off under Imperialism.....I cannot make a comment on that, I was not born yet. But I can tell you this though: Things were never this bad.

Many things can be done to help Zimbabwe, and the world CAN offer that help. But you need to get rid of Mugabe and his entire corrupt regime first, or it will all be for nothing.

I don't expect you to comment on that, btw. I fully expect your internet to be monitored in some way, so PLEASE don't take the risk of commenting negatively on Mugabe in any way. Stay safe. :)

We need the US Administration to interfere.

I think we should dust off the old battleships, get the muskets out and rebuild the Empire, like old times.

But in all seriousness, I think mugabe is a puppet for the military, we should just get rid of the top brass, essentially cut the head off.

I think we should dust off the old battleships, get the muskets out and rebuild the Empire, like old times.

But in all seriousness, I think mugabe is a puppet for the military, we should just get rid of the top brass, essentially cut the head off.

Indeed. If we take away Mugabe, he will surely be replaced by someone with similar intentions.