[Pic]Carolyn Grace Spitfire IXT

Here :) Image

I actually wasn't after the image without the logo (but thanks anyway), I was just making a point that even though these companies sponsor the planes, I think it spoils the plane to have the logos on them.

I actually wasn't after the image without the logo (but thanks anyway), I was just making a point that even though these companies sponsor the planes, I think it spoils the plane to have the logos on them.

I know you weren't, but you're not going to be the only one thinking the same thing :) so I figured I'd do a quick job just incase =)

sorry for the confusion :)

I know you weren't, but you're not going to be the only one thinking the same thing :) so I figured I'd do a quick job just incase =)

sorry for the confusion :)

I just think it spoils the effect the plane has when it has logos on it. I know this one is only 1 small logo, but it is a classic airplane and I don't think it should be spolit by these logos.

I have been going to air shows since the late 70's and prefer my planes in as close to their original format as possible.

I just wish I could take photos like this, all mine are of dots in the distance. :laugh:

If I can find them I will post them here. You will be very impressed. :laugh: