[Cancelled] Caprica (Season 1)

I just watched it and must say it's gonna be great. I will not spoil it for people.

except - for the boys in the audience there is plenty of topless girls in the nightclub.

matrix 2.0 :p

To be honest, scare me a lil at the end.

The only drawback I see, they give a lot all together.

And now I have more questions than answers.

Its gonna be a great series.

good show, love how caprica is still vancouver BC (where it's filmed) a lot of the scenes made it obvious where the movie was being filmed if you know the city. It was kinda slow and confusing at the start but got really good at interesting as it went on.

Yeah nothing can beat BSG Pilot. However, this show is going to be quite good in a way and since i don't have any scifi shows currently, this'll blow my mind.

It was really good and now a year to go for the episodes =D

I enjoyed it quite a lot, but im interested to see how they are gonna weave the plots into the BSG history that we know.

The only thing that gets me, is that 58 years doesn't *feel* like long enough between them inventing (reinventing) the first cylon, the first cylon civil war and the fall. Or is that just me?

I just finished watching the pilot episode of Caprica! The show gave me an insight to the origins of the Cylon. Anyhow, I made a couple of videos from a number of scenes from the pilot episode and mixed it in with a few songs from the BSG sound track.

The first video is my intro to the Caprica show inspired by the BSG Cylon prologue of each BSG episode. The second video is represents the Cylon's first act of evil.

Check out the videos over at my blog:

http://www.mangochico.com/caprica-saves-bsg-fans/

OR HERE:

I'm still planning to create a couple more videos from the pilot episode. Any comments and suggestions are welcome. Thanks! =)

Well well well...

That was fun, and plants a lot more than the vague seeds I was expecting.

A few things I liked:

The building where the Cylons were developed was a pentagon shape - the original Cylon symbol

Explains where the idea of 1 true God comes from in Cylon culture

Certainly showed the animosity between the colonies

"By your command"

That's not mod-like. ;)

What do you mean? I was stating that there's essentially one way for anyone here who has commented on it to have seen it. I never said that I was of that group. This show doesn't interest me in the slightest, so why waste my time illegally getting it?

Well well well...

That was fun, and plants a lot more than the vague seeds I was expecting.

A few things I liked:

The building where the Cylons were developed was a pentagon shape - the original Cylon symbol

Explains where the idea of 1 true God comes from in Cylon culture

Certainly showed the animosity between the colonies

"By your command"

Yeah I loved that quote :D

Also when she said "Cylons...Interesting" if only she knew what the future holds!

Young William Adama as well that was so awesome to see!

I think this series is going to be different but really awesome.

So now comes the theorizing!!!

I'll spoiler tag is since it hasn't actually aired on TV yet and not everyone has seen the DVD yet... or other forms.

My theory...

I think Cavil (from BSG) is behind it all.

Since we know the original "final five" have been around for a VERY long time (what was it, 2000 years?) the 2nd gen Cylons like Cavil/Six etc... could have been around a while too. Cavil is older looking, so he could have been around during the time frame of Caprica. I don't think they ever said at what age Cavil wiped the final five's memories and planted them on the 12 colonies. Saul Tigh knew Adama at a fairly young age, so its possible Cavil planted them on the planets as early as when Caprica takes place.

So my guess it how it went is Cavil took over, wiped and planted the final five on the 12 colonies. Found out about the R&D some companies were doing in robotics, like Greystone's. He created the terrorist cult, and used the school principal to recruit Zoe Greystone (the daughter) and the whole bomb on the train was orchestrated to kill Zoe so that Daniel Greystone would push even harder to create robotics, since he could basically resurrect his daughter. Then Cavil, using the cult could then turn the Cylons against humanity and to be his personal army.

Notice at one point the school principal says to Zoe's friends that Zoe is important to them. So obviously someone is behind it and it would make perfect sense to be Cavil.

So now comes the theorizing!!!

I'll spoiler tag is since it hasn't actually aired on TV yet and not everyone has seen the DVD yet... or other forms.

My theory...

I think Cavil (from BSG) is behind it all.

Since we know the original "final five" have been around for a VERY long time (what was it, 2000 years?) the 2nd gen Cylons like Cavil/Six etc... could have been around a while too. Cavil is older looking, so he could have been around during the time frame of Caprica. I don't think they ever said at what age Cavil wiped the final five's memories and planted them on the 12 colonies. Saul Tigh knew Adama at a fairly young age, so its possible Cavil planted them on the planets as early as when Caprica takes place.

So my guess it how it went is Cavil took over, wiped and planted the final five on the 12 colonies. Found out about the R&D some companies were doing in robotics, like Greystone's. He created the terrorist cult, and used the school principal to recruit Zoe Greystone (the daughter) and the whole bomb on the train was orchestrated to kill Zoe so that Daniel Greystone would push even harder to create robotics, since he could basically resurrect his daughter. Then Cavil, using the cult could then turn the Cylons against humanity and to be his personal army.

Notice at one point the school principal says to Zoe's friends that Zoe is important to them. So obviously someone is behind it and it would make perfect sense to be Cavil.

hum, your timeline is all wrong..the final 5 found the cylons after the 1st war, created more skin jobs, which i believe cavil was the first. this is well after caprica