December Desktops/Wallpapers

Originally posted by hareball82

geez, why don't you just run MacOS X? as much as i don't like it, apparently you do... you'll atleast have 100% functionality and you won't be making windows look bad.

Thats the reason i run Windows!!!

***Functionality!***

See... Mac OS X looks far betta than XP... But... Software support... and just moving around OS X is not as easy as XP... So why NOT have a nice blend!

as for making windows look bad?! ...hmmm... I like to think this shows Windows Up in terms of the GUI look...!

NeYo

Faction: As soon as i finish the theme... I'll zip all my stuff up... an wack it on my Website! All thats left is 2 mod the Ie and general explorer Buttons!

Why are you using toothpaste dude?!?!?! ^^

coz i think its still one of the best styles for XP atm. I tried loghorn for a bit, it got annoying. Others look ok, but dont go with the rest of my desktop.

Toothpaste theme is the best of both worlds, looks great, and goes well with the new icons for messenger and my background pic.

(still lookin for icq2001b good skin)

daza:

u should change the link on your desktop from "usage meter" to "useless meter"

Also, I use a well made program that monitors your useage perfectly, it is designed for optus@home tho, but im sure this program is ALOT more accuracte then the one telstra gives out.

OptUse5 Click Here

screenshot below

Originally posted by prick

daza:

Also, I use a well made program that monitors your useage perfectly, it is designed for optus@home tho, but im sure this program is ALOT more accuracte then the one telstra gives out.

OptUse5 Click Here

screenshot below

ahh

so your the person that made optuse, good work mate

u should go on www.ausforum.com too, theres lots of ppl there that use your software too, also a whole @home section

cya round

good work once again

Lol i recon hay i hate it.. man 3gig, you were on bigpuddle recently werent you?? god now your so lucky to get optus!! i have no choice but to use this crap "telstra bigpond" no matter where i go i hear bad stuff bout it it is true, there rip offs i wish another provider comes along so i can say goodbye telstra, your service has been sh...

and thanx for tha proggie :)

btw tha link on my desktop is directly to there without having to type a password/username still useless tho DOWN most of tha time...grr..

Originally posted by prick

daza:

OptUse5 Click Here

screenshot below

I like it simple so here's my simple desktop. I had to resize it down from 1600x1200 so sorry if it looks crappy.

I'm using the watercolor visual style, XP skin for Media player, Angelina Jolie from ThemeXP.com.:D

ok can we plz stop comming down on ppl for haveing OSX desktops!! it is a nice os, and i wouldnt mind useing it, if ppl wanna have the OSX feel but cant afford a mac then let them use it on their desktop, its their computer let them do what ever the f*ck they want.

Originally posted by HackerSp0rtZ

ok can we plz stop comming down on ppl for haveing OSX desktops!! it is a nice os, and i wouldnt mind useing it, if ppl wanna have the OSX feel but cant afford a mac then let them use it on their desktop, its their computer let them do what ever the f*ck they want.

Cheers Dude! i Completly agree...

it takes a lot of time and effort, to convert the system 2 how *** I *** want it... and i believe it looks far betta than most XP Systems...

NeYo

BTW, i have had many peeps ask me 'bout all the things i have done, to create the look.... so there's a lot of Ppl, who want that same look!