September 2008 Desktops

I wanna be able to get a dock like his for vista...how do i do that...Some1 told me it's y dock but that's xp only...is there any other dock where I can get those kinds of icons? Thanks

You have ObjectDock, RocketDock, RK Launcher etc.

I wanna be able to get a dock like his for vista...how do i do that...Some1 told me it's y dock but that's xp only...is there any other dock where I can get those kinds of icons? Thanks

By the way, you can use Y'z Dock on Vista. You just need to run it in Windows XP SP2 compatibility mode ;) I'd personally recommend RocketDock though.

I modified the popular Satin2 theme from DeviantArt to use the Candara font because I hate Segoe with a passion. Check it out.

If you want to use my modified theme you can grab it from here :rolleyes:

<link removed> please do not share unauthorized mods

post-238852-1221916077_thumb.jpg

Edited by dreamz
removing link to prohibited material

I modified the popular Satin2 theme from DeviantArt to use the Candara font because I hate Segoe with a passion. Check it out.

If you want to use my modified theme you can grab it from here :rolleyes:

<link removed>

using it now

Edited by dreamz

Click for larger size.

11wekwk.jpg

That wallpaper you made is totally sweet except for two things: the graphic on the right side, and the fact that the image isn't clear (pixelation).

That wallpaper you made is totally sweet except for two things: the graphic on the right side, and the fact that the image isn't clear (pixelation).

Only the desktop shot has that pixelation,due to stretching.Or at least that's what I see...doesn't matter.

It's just a desktop shot. :)

Wallpaper please?

I don't remember where I got it from, If you want it, PM me and Ill email it to you

Sorry for OT but Photoshop CS2 in Ubuntu, is it working?

Works good (Y)