September 2008 Desktops

Back again to my favorite blue combination. John's Sexy WB, Mike's Weather, Clock and Calendar Sirus Gadgets with a slight change of color, WMP skinned by John's blind, Icons Vista collection and the wallpaper is by Vlad. Don't you just love the way he made this wall !!!

Listening to Mana and those guys rock....Just wish I understood a word of Spanish.......Need some leasons from my latino wife !

post-233722-1222231201_thumb.jpg

Mine.

Could you please tell us how you got the folderband like that? How did you remove the shadow? (I notice you made a thread about it).

And also, out of interest, where did you get those icons for Documents, Music, Videos etc.

Could you please tell us how you got the folderband like that? How did you remove the shadow? (I notice you made a thread about it).

And also, out of interest, where did you get those icons for Documents, Music, Videos etc.

I made the folderband like that by editing the shellstyle.dll file and obviously changing the image itself, as well as editing the uifile in the shellstyle.dll and taking out a section concerning background on text in the folderband (which controls the shadow).

post-151800-1222289892_thumb.png

I just love my Firefox! It's all real glass, and with my moving snow DeskScape it is amazingly calming!

If you want my userscripts just ask me, it's quite a bunch...

post-151800-1222289892_thumb.png

I just love my Firefox! It's all real glass, and with my moving snow DeskScape it is amazingly calming!

If you want my userscripts just ask me, it's quite a bunch...

I want my Firefox like that to ;)

-but how do i make it that way?