Trade End Date: March 5, 2009

Waiver Time: 2 days

Can't Cut List Provider: None

Trade Review: League Votes

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Min Games Played: 3

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on: Week 1

Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR

Stat Categories: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPG, PPA, SHP, GWG, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

**Please only register if you are going to commit to your team from beginning to end. No slackers please!!**

If you feel you have to drop out of the draft, please let me know IN ADVANCE!!!

To join, sign up and register at:

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

If you can, please create a team name that is, or resembles your nickname here at Neowin so we know who is who when discussing the league :D

Fred, if you can please put this on the first post, and edited the title to mention the draft was postponed until next week, I'd appreciate it.

I'll be PM'ing all of you anyways

Edited by bayrider

I'm in the new league.

Remember we don't want anybody that takes one look at his drafted players and then decides to tank the rest of the season by not logging in ever again.

I'm in on the new league. I should have no problems making the draft, but I might have to leave early (maybe when 1 or 2 rounds are left), is this going to be a problem?

dEs0. Not really a problem. Yahoo will pick the best available player for you.

At the last 2 rounds, chosing between the available scrubs is like picking between 2 steaming piles of poo.

*hint* they both stink

Fred, sorry to bug you again, but can you mention something about having to sign-up again in the title just to get the message across?

I PM'ed about 18-20 guys, including some from last year's league which I forgot to inform last time. Hopefully it's enough. I'm surprised we went from 2 leagues last year to only having 13 players this year.

I am the acadian pacifists again but my acct name is boffajonze which shows up anyways so I should be fine. I probably won't be able to make the Sunday draft if we do it then though.

Damn, I'm sorry guys, that was my fault. I was thinking about it and figured I wouldn't be able to put enough time into it with school going on and everything. I had no idea it would affect the rest of the league like that or I wouldn't have done it. I'm still pretty new to the fantasy sports stuff.

Seriously, I am very sorry. I feel so bad right now :(

No worries giga. To be honest, I had no idea Yahoo would cancel a live draft with an odd number of teams. It doesn't make sense.

They're going to auto pick for us anyways, so why not just let us chose?

I just wish you gave me a bit of a warning, even the night before. I could have found someone to fill the void.

We're at 11 teams. There are 3 spots open.

If we can't get anyone I may cap this at 12 teams or I can make it public and let non-Neowin members join by listing the league in their search function

We're at 11 teams. There are 3 spots open.

If we can't get anyone I may cap this at 12 teams or I can make it public and let non-Neowin members join by listing the league in their search function

If we can get another guy 12 would be fine.

I find it hard to believe that a site with so many members is having issues filling out a fantasy league. 16 teams would have been awesome!

I find it hard to believe that a site with so many members is having issues filling out a fantasy league. 16 teams would have been awesome!

Last year we had 2 leagues I think a 14 team and a 12 team. This year we can't get one going!

What's the deal?

oh i was too late this year, didn't think of it until today, tried to join and was full :\

Cactuz, Deso dropped out and someone else joined, was that you? If not, I'll open it up to 14 teams. Let me know ASAP so we can find a 14th manager to make it even.