Neowin Fantasy Hockey Season 2008-09

I'd keep Jokinen if I were you. Don't be fooled just because he plays for Phoenix. In Florida he was getting 80+ points a year with no body to play with. In Phoenix he has a lot of support. I think it's a great pick

I'd keep Jokinen if I were you. Don't be fooled just because he plays for Phoenix. In Florida he was getting 80+ points a year with no body to play with. In Phoenix he has a lot of support. I think it's a great pick

If you're a fan by all means make an offer man. I have my reasons why I'm not a fan of his fantasy value.

\i know! ######! Something about waiver ranking or some ****?

I believe you counted your chickens before they were hatched. You probably gave SausE the idea to claim him. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I was lucky to pull out of that one on top, behind by one with two players playing on sunday and 0 goaltender category wins. I am pretty sure that Rav is inactive by the way (which makes it even sadder).

Ya, if you look at the main page of the league, there's a waiver column. Whoever has the lowest number has the first choice on that player. I think after you grab someone off waivers you go to last and everyone else moves up a spot.

• 4 weeks later...

Two things.

1) I would like to take this opportunity to cry about Martin Brodeur.

2) I still have seven quality defencemen that are better than what you'd find on the waiver wire. I'd like to get a winger.

Mikko Koivu © is available for trade.

His actual season ranking is 29 and, since he has played less games than some, his season averaged ranking is 16.

I would like to get a right winger of somewhat similar quality.

I could also send a RW back to you in return if that was desired.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Evolution upset rajputwarrior to take the 6th and final playoff spot.

BMac picked up my Mikko Koivu. I really hope that doesn't come back to haunt me.

I need this week to heal up some of the DTD players.