My Rant: 03/19/03

I just tired of other people on other forums saying...

Of course, that has nothing to do with you...

I wrote those two lines above.

Sorry, my mistake.

Resolved.

Otay. :p ;)

Oh, and if you insult me once more (and admit to it) I'll be having words with the moderators...

:laugh: :rolleyes: gimme a break are you being serious? oh keldyn keldyn redrope called me a name :cry: ive seen you dole out much more insulting phrases. get over it

2: The US needs to shut down it's borders and stop allowing people to come in. A complete and total lockdown. If not that, then lock down that requires an extensive legalization process for those wishing to come to the US, and I mean extensive.

This is the end result of being exposed to U.S. network television propaganda, not to mention the Federal Governments' role in all of this. The average American citizen lives in fear. It's really sad ...

um, you just pullin' this out of your ass, or what?

I don't think so... Maybe you're not one them, FMA... My comments are based on my observations, and I tend to look at things rather objectively. Since 9/11 people have been living in fear. With the kinda crap being shown on TV, I'm not the least bit surprised. BTW, there's nothing wrong with being "scared"; besides, I don't blame the general (american) public for feeling the way they do. It's the f*ckin' press and Federal Govt instigating fear and hysteria amongst the masses. C'mon, let's go out and buy some "duck tape"... Give me a frikken break - it's absolutely pathetic. Why don't you take a good look around huh?!