WipEout HD Now available for download

BTW Wipeout HD is sooooo much harder than previous wipeouts, i completed the Pulse and Pure on Elite and it was no where near as hard as HD.

YES!!! I noticed this too, it's wayyyy more challenging than the other Wipeouts, especially the PSP ones. HD is a lot less forgiving for messing up a single turn, or missing a single speed pad.

Btw, well done for the airbrake zone trophy! I've managed to reach zone 48 using d-pad, but I havn't really tried airbrake only, I keep thinking it will be way too hard. Will give it a shot sometime though.

There's a few spots where the mixes aren't as tight as I'd like, but it's actually the first time I'd mixed in about two months because of school.

Well i didn't noticed that at all, but that must be my "untrained ears" :D but it's an amazing track. i already listened to it and uploaded to my ps3 hehe (and my mobile phone too :))

• 2 weeks later...

I believe it's mentioned in this thread that it saves the ghost laps of records, quite a good idea as it means you can share those ghosts to help others out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...