WipEout HD Now available for download

It's here :) UK only atm I think ?11.99 Edit: Thanks to AudioBoxer for the heads up (again);))

yup, sitting here waiting for it to download while im playing a ds.

and why is audio messaging and not posting himself o.o

Got bowls tonight then to the g/f but will download tomorrow and give it a go if i get the time over the weekend.

Still have loads of games to complete that i've really not had a chance to play properly :(

MGS4 / Uncharted / Assasins Creed / Siren Blood Curse plus a load more :( really should spend more time gaming!

and why is audio messaging and not posting himself o.o

Coz he is currently serving a 2 day suspension for calling Si a kid/child......

On Topic:

Good News, may have to check this out!! WipeoutHD FTW!

Coz he is currently serving a 2 day suspension for calling Si a kid/child......

On Topic:

Good News, may have to check this out!! WipeoutHD FTW!

I don't think your allowed to discuss peoples situations m8. Just a heads up. ;)

I don't think your allowed to discuss peoples situations m8. Just a heads up. ;)

Ha, now that is pathetic if true. But I beleive that was the case, I only answered someones question :)

But thanks for the heads up dude :)

*Cough* demo?

Still i might go ahead and buy this at the weekend.

? You can download a demo if that's what your asking.

Playing it in the cockpit view is great.

im guessing nobody else is having problems adding funds to their account. its rejecting my credit and debit cards at the minute.

or maybe i should call the bank...

So i'm not the only one then... thought it was just me, i've tried 3 different cards and non are working :cry: . Guess the service must be getting battered or something?

? You can download a demo if that's what your asking.

Playing it in the cockpit view is great.

Where is it then? All i see is the full game listed and not a demo version.

Where is it then? All i see is the full game listed and not a demo version.

I saw the game and an unlock code for download, so I assumed the game was a demo.

Is that not right then?

The graphics really are nice and it's in keeping with the earlier games... it looks just as good in motion as the screenshots I'd seen of it.

Jesus.

The Single Race in the Warped Zone (top left of race area) is bloody hard. I've tried it about 10 times with 9 DNF's and only one bronze x(

Havin' the same prob here lol

The graphics really are nice and it's in keeping with the earlier games... it looks just as good in motion as the screenshots I'd seen of it.

While it does look good, I keep feeling like it's missing something. Not sure if it's because of low res textures, or low poly count, but it really does feel like a polished up PSP game, which I think is exactly what it is.

I like the little touches - double tap L2/R2 and you swerve to the left/right.

Does anyone have a trophy list?

If you go to compare trophy's with somebody on your friends list, then select the game, you will see the list.

Not sure if there's another way. And if there isn't, there bloody should be.

LOL I got a trophy for being eliminated in a race on novice difficulty.

Can't be bothered waiting for the UK store to sort itself out and let me add some funds. Am downloading it from the US store now.. it's painfully slow though, gonna have to wait till tommorow to play it now... damn you Wipeout! :no:

If you go to compare trophy's with somebody on your friends list, then select the game, you will see the list.

Not sure if there's another way. And if there isn't, there bloody should be.

LOL I got a trophy for being eliminated in a race on novice difficulty.

Just click on the 'Trophy Collection' icon under GAME on the XMB - much easier.

As for the game 'missing something' I don't think so at all! It's superb! It looks great, it runs great.. What more do you want? Low res textures and low poly count?

like it is for you Oz, the UK store is being a bitch for me. i would download it on the US store, but does that affect online multiplayer?? i know some games that are on disc are restricted to the region they are distributed in...