GTA IV for PC (official)

Still ticked off they won't let us pre-load the game on steam!

Glad I'm not that anxious to play it, completed the 360 version twice already but can't wait to see how it looks, feels and runs on the PC.

yea i saw that on the steam forums this morning, D2D already has it unlocked and ready to go

Yeah but the D2D release is only for the US anyway, European buyers will just be rejected ( Unless you fake information )

Yeah but the D2D release is only for the US anyway, European buyers will just be rejected ( Unless you fake information )

ahh yea i just saw that lol

do you want my flu bug? lol

fluBug.gif

well the guy who posted that he had his first has just finished installing it, as we are talking via WLM im just over half way done

Can't really go for delivery as no one will be in tomorrow for the delivery! Think it will be sold out if i just go into Game tomorrow?

nah doubt it, its not as big as it was for x360

OH DEAR what a let down

i did a benchmark with auto config and is sluggish as hell, i was so looking forward to this even with my new spec im only hitting around 22fps!!

my spec is

AMD X2 Dual core 6000+ (3ghz)

4gb DDR2 6400 crosshair

geforce 8800GTX 768mb

and ive got the game running at 1280x1024, major let down sorry guys

im currently on the phone to R* and they aint got a sodding clue why its so low, the guy on the phone said that my machine is more than good enough

Sigh. Why do PC gamers continue to get so royally rodgered by the games companies! :(

Really glad I went over to console for GTA4.. mainly because my iMac wouldn't cope with this at all...!!