NXE Preview: Third (and final) wave

:o :o :o

So apparently even though I've updated my email address for my Live ID, they kept my contact email as my old one.

I'm in! :woot:

Can't wait to check it out!

And I've changed my contact email now :laugh:

:D got in... bit late really.

I have so much stuff coming today its unreal. GH:WT, Shuan Whites snowboarding, new computer, Sky+HD and now NXE :p

It's gonna be better than xmas for me (seriously, I don't really celebrate it?)

Stupid.

Again, nothing. Microsoft is sure good at turning off their real customers.

For those who are wondering, this is what you'll see on Connect when Microsoft skips you:

post-102394-1226636497_thumb.png

They arent obligated to let you in the beta, beta is for testing, youve only got 5 days to wait pointless whining about it.

No, they had to let all the Silver members who signed up into the Preview program first, so the rest of us Gold members can get stuck in the server clog come the 19th.

I'm gold and I got in.

I'm on NXE already though (unofficially), I really really hope it lets me update :laugh:

Would be good timing (although 10pm is fairly late), as I'm having friends over tonight to play GHWT, and I really wanted to get online to check DLC.

Do you think it will be strict to the times it lists?

What part of

If you need technical assistance with the Xbox 360 Fall Flash and you're in the US or Canada and speak English; you can also call 877-783-xxxx. Phone lines will be open between the hours of 8am and 6pm CST. Do not publish or otherwise share this phone number with people that are not participating in the preview.

do you not understand?

^

What are you on about?

I choose to install the leak of NXE myself to check it out.

I understood the consquences perfectly fine :yes:

^

What are you on about?

I choose to install the leak of NXE myself to check it out.

I understood the consquences perfectly fine :yes:

No, he means you didn't cover/hide the phone number if you previous post quoting the email/message you got.

I'm in as well, which surprised me because, like I said in the last thread, I deleted the preview program out of Connect after I didn't initially make it in because I was cleaning up my Connect Profile of old programs.

But I definitely got the email last night! :)

"The Xbox 360 Fall Flash update will be available to you by 2pm PST on November 14th"

Time to sign up for Netflix!

Anyone know if the update is actually live for 3rd wave people, yet? I installed the leaked update and I'm a bit dubious about going online before it's "officially" available for me.

Anyone know if the update is actually live for 3rd wave people, yet? I installed the leaked update and I'm a bit dubious about going online before it's "officially" available for me.

According to the email no.

About another 7 hours till it should be Live.

Unfortunately I don't really see it coming up early, at least not this early.

According to the email no.

About another 7 hours till it should be Live.

Unfortunately I don't really see it coming up early, at least not this early.

I do expect it to be available a LITTLE early, but yeah I don't expect it to be THIS early at all. Maybe about 7 or 8 GMT (says 10 in the email). Fingers crossed!

4 hours till its live... bit annoying, keep checking my xbox just incase they decide to update early lol

Edit: 6... got confused by the whole 24 hour clock lol!

Edited by digitalsoft